Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

How do I get an emblem if I ordered the 19.99 membership? I misread that buying an emblem would also include a membership. Anyway I can pay $5 to get an emblem?
The $19.99 digital membership is supposed to be for international members only (due to their outrageous shipping/duty costs for the badges), but that isn't clear in the store's description.

@Michael or @Corrie Any way to clarify that, and can you guys help @perterram upgrade to receive a badge?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
The $19.99 digital membership is supposed to be for international members only (due to their outrageous shipping/duty costs for the badges), but that isn't clear in the store's description.

@Michael or @Corrie Any way to clarify that, and can you guys help @perterram upgrade to receive a badge?
Yes! We will get this sorted! @perterram I'll send you an email and we'll get it sorted.

M

Reactions: Steve

EJD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oregon Coast Range, Oregon, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Can someone please give me the link to order a duplicate emblem?

I see in the FAQ that it says a duplicate can be ordered by simply going to the "emblem page" and selecting duplicate from a drop box. Problem is there is no emblem page, there is only a emblem+membership page and 2 emblems+membership page and the ONLY drop box on those pages are to add a patch. So am I just missing it or is there a special place that i'm overlooking?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Aussie571

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Ok, as I wait on my emblem, what is the preferred location? Right front, left front, right rear, left rear? I'm just wondering where members like to look so I can make it easy to spot. Right now, I'm leaning toward the left front fender area of my Jeep.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Ok, as I wait on my emblem, what is the preferred location? Right front, left front, right rear, left rear? I'm just wondering where members like to look so I can make it easy to spot. Right now, I'm leaning toward the left front fender area of my Jeep.
I have an emblem on both front fenders under the indicator and the tailgate, not that anyone seems to care about that in my neck of the woods.

Reactions: DanW

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Since I'm usually in the slow lane(it's a Jeep!), I'd do driver's side so people can see it:)

But I did the premium membership to get two badges, because I'm indecisive!

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Since I'm usually in the slow lane(it's a Jeep!), I'd do driver's side so people can see it:)

But I did the premium membership to get two badges, because I'm indecisive!
That's where I'm leaning toward placing it. I'm usually in the slow lane, too, taking in what there is to be seen!

Edit...I'm now thinking left rear, under the left tail light. Since faster drivers will come up on me, they'll see it, and when parked in a parking lot, it will be easier to see. :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.