First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Members: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is your forever and all time.

Benefits include:
  • 2-3/8″ Dia. Solid metal
  • Permanent adhesive back
  • Each numbered and registered to its owner
  • Signed certificate of authenticity included
  • A special Member banner on your forum profile
  • A special badge in the forums that identifies you as a "Supporter" for six months
  • Private access to the "Overland Bound Member" for life
  • Private access to the "Overland Bound Supporter" Forum for six months
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015
==========================================================================

Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael
Got mine last week and I am very happy!

DeltaZulu

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wisconsin
Member #

Paid for a membership, how soon till I'm listed as a member here and can access everything? How do I find out my member number?
Just excited to be a part of this group. Thank you
Dennis

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Hi guys
Already a member I wanted to get additional emblems for my vehicle on top of the one I already have. The member store only lists emblem with membership , theirs no option for emblems on their own . What is my best way to sort this.

Thx Dave

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi guys
Already a member I wanted to get additional emblems for my vehicle on top of the one I already have. The member store only lists emblem with membership , theirs no option for emblems on their own . What is my best way to sort this.

Thx Dave
Dave,

Go to the Store, and from there, you will find a link to the Member Store. There you will find additional badges. Sorta hard to find, and@Michael and @Corrie were going to have that fixed. Apparently it still needs addresses.

Steve

Paladin2020

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crawfordville, FL
First Name
David
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Members: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is yours forever and all time.

Membership Includes:

Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime.
  • Member Map: Access to a world wide network of overlanders. Contact members on the map individually or by region!
  • Rally Point: Access to Overland Rally Point Trip Planner. Create and share your own overland events and broadcast to our member network!
  • Member Event Calendar: See member events worldwide, and create your own by adding any forum thread to the calendar!
  • Member Forums: Private forums to OB Members for exchange of personal information, plans, and other details.
  • 2-3/8″ Diameter Solid metal emblem with permanent adhesive back, Numbered and registered to its owner in our records.
  • Signed certificate of authenticity with number.
  • A Member banner on your forum profile showing how awesome you are, and what you stand for!
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015 [Posted here for posterity, and the record. There is no longer a reservation list. That was for number 1 - 500. Thank you all for the continued support!
==========================================================================
Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael
The more I read the more I understand, I was a little confusing in the beginning. Thank you for the how to's.

Status
Not open for further replies.