Not open for further replies.

X Ranger

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pascagoula, Mississippi
Member #

Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Members: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is yours forever and all time.

Membership Includes:

Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime.
  • Member Map: Access to a world wide network of overlanders. Contact members on the map individually or by region!
  • Rally Point: Access to Overland Rally Point Trip Planner. Create and share your own overland events and broadcast to our member network!
  • Member Event Calendar: See member events worldwide, and create your own by adding any forum thread to the calendar!
  • Member Forums: Private forums to OB Members for exchange of personal information, plans, and other details.
  • 2-3/8″ Diameter Solid metal emblem with permanent adhesive back, Numbered and registered to its owner in our records.
  • Signed certificate of authenticity with number.
  • A Member banner on your forum profile showing how awesome you are, and what you stand for!
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015 [Posted here for posterity, and the record. There is no longer a reservation list. That was for number 1 - 500. Thank you all for the continued support!
==========================================================================
Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael
Hey just got mine in the mail fixin to put it on my Jeep. Seems heavy, you sure it will stick to the side of my Jeep just below the trail rated badge?? Oh well here goes!

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Hey just got mine in the mail fixin to put it on my Jeep. Seems heavy, you sure it will stick to the side of my Jeep just below the trail rated badge?? Oh well here goes!
As long as it on a flat surface it will stick ;) the back is one big 'glue' patch. Just make sure you clean the surface of the jeep very well before puting it on and keep presure on it for a min or so :)

Trey5150

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Dakota
Member #

Just got my membership package today! Very impressed with the quality of the shirt , stickers, patch, and emblems! Thanks.

Reactions: Steve

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I finally put my Emblems on both vehicles....
Badge 9206.jpg
Badge on Santa Fe.jpg

Now before you die-hard 4x4 'enthusiasts' ding me for adhering the badge to my Hyundai :astonished:, remember it's not always what you drive. It's that your outfitting and exploring. :smile: And this little baby worked in a pinch when the 4x4 was in the shop.

Aug22-2017b.jpg

And here it is on the 4x4. :sunglasses:

Badge on Toyota.jpg

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

I finally put my Emblems on both vehicles....
View attachment 46768
View attachment 46769

Now before you die-hard 4x4 'enthusiasts' ding me for adhering the badge to my Hyundai :astonished:, remember it's not always what you drive. It's that your outfitting and exploring. [emoji2] And this little baby worked in a pinch when the 4x4 was in the shop.

View attachment 46771

And here it is on the 4x4. :sunglasses:

View attachment 46770
Sweet that's so cool.

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #