EU Mid Europe Overland Bound at 4×4 adventure show ADVENTURE SOUTHSIDE 2021

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Sven

Mid Europe Member Rep

Contributor II

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Looks like Camp Area is right next to the Expo on Parking Area East 2 (Ost 2). Just a couple meters.
@scpk: I will be there the entire weekend from Thursday to Sunday (or Monday, not sure jet). I like the idea of an unofficial OB camp and will join for sure!

Sven

Mid Europe Member Rep

Contributor II

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Looks like Camp Area is right next to the Expo on Parking Area East 2 (Ost 2). Just a couple meters.
@scpk: I will be there the entire weekend from Thursday to Sunday (or Monday, not sure jet). I like the idea of an unofficial OB camp and will join for sure!

Attachments

El-Dracho

Mid Europe Member Rep Germany
Supporter

Explorer I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham Callsign
DO3BE

I have checked that.The camp area is located at the eastern end of the fair. That is in walking distance to the entrance West/ outdoor area west, where the booth will be.

El-Dracho

Mid Europe Member Rep Germany
Supporter

Explorer I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham Callsign
DO3BE
Overland Bound in the Adventure Southside overlanding show news (article is in German, but think that's not a problem with the web translators):

Last edited: