Our Family's Adventures - Overland Travel VLOG

• HTML tutorial

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

While I've been following your Vlogs for just a couple weeks, my wife and I have watched them all. Great work!

Time for a hybrid bumper?

Too funny! This is exactly the post I made to Jason on the T4R forums! Jason, I installed my SSO Hybrid this last weekend. Easy, perfect setup, without taking away the lines of the front end, and less weight than a full bumper and winch! DO IT!

Reactions: SwellRunner

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

Ah man!

I ended up going with the c4 one. Heard good things about the SS one, but I have a relationship with the c4 guys.

SwellRunner
2016 4Runner Trail, 3" OME lift with other goodies.

Overlanding Weekly Vlog on YouTube

Follow us on the Instagram
Awesome! Cannot wait to see the install VLOG! I am very happy with my SSO. Funny thing is I noticed a better ride up front with the added weight. Does not feel weighed down at all with the Bumper and Winch, and the way it changes the front end look totally compliments the TRD Grill and Garnish! I am sure you will be just as pleased with the C4, as they are pretty much the same concept, just different hands crafting them.

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Hi everyone!

New member here and just wanted to introduce myself and share our family's overlanding vlog.

We started the vlog with the intention of sharing our adventures as we learn about overlanding, off-roading and get involved with this very active community.

While not really new to camping, we are new to traveling in this way and have had a blast thus far learning!

Our vlog documents our adventures and holds us accountable to getting out regularly to find adventure. We've been to central Florida, the N Georgia mountains, ran some on the TransAmerican Trail, hit the Talladega National Forest, Ocala National Forest, have an upcoming trip to Moab and Overland Expo with more exciting stuff to come in the future!

We just released vlog 20 and we thank you in advance for all your support!

Jason

I've caught a couple of your earlier vlogs cool to see you joined up here. Now trying to catch up on episodes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using OB Talk mobile app

SwellRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miramar Beach
Member #

Hey Everyone!!

I've been slacking on posting here, sorry!!

I've released a few vlogs since I posted here last - hope you enjoy and thank you for all the amazing support!

SwellRunner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Miramar Beach
Member #

I've got a number of projects coming up that I'm stoked about - so I've been feverishly working to close the delay gap and get caught up.

Just dropped vlog 44 - which is the first leg of our trip up to Expo East - we hit the Nantahala and Cherokee National forest and actually found some new trails that were pretty awesome!