Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

I will do my best to keep this post updated with information unless OB makes an official post. I'm sure Michael and Corrie have their hands full with coordinating the actual event along with their regular lives.

OTG will be taking place at Camp Edison group sites B&C (sites 47,48,51,54-55,58,60, & 62) Anyone arriving earlier than Friday will need to reserve their own site until then. They do NOT make reservations over the phone. https://www.sunrisereservations.com/campground/Camp+Edison

We will be rolling out of Half Moon Bay Thursday morning (Time still to be determined) and will be at site 61 for that day/night. We'll have a small OB base camp flag flying so come say hello and have a beer. Planning on monitoring CB ch-7 unless an official channel is announced.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
My son is leaving WA on Wed and I am leaving SoCal on Thursday. We have reservations at site #2 for Thursday evening. I'll have my Base Camp flag flying. Hope to see you, HMBxplore, and others there. Stop by and say hello if we don't get over to your site right away.

STPICKENS

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Evansville, WY, USA 82636
First Name
SHAUN
Last Name
PICKENS
Member #

Yes we are leaving Wednesday from Portland or and heading down. One stop overnight halfway down. I will be on CB ch 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Leaving Placerville Thursday morning heading down 49 with one other rig, plan to stay at Huntington Lake Thursday night then go to Off the Grid Friday.
We will be on 146.46

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Leaving SF sometime Thursday morning and meeting with Bill Wester and his LR CT D110. Times will be worked out this weekend, but hope to be at CE a little after lunch:)

Will be on HAM 146.460. I have a CB but won't be monitoring that on the ride down.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Leaving SF sometime Thursday morning and meeting with Bill Wester and his LR CT D110. Times will be worked out this weekend, but hope to be at CE a little after lunch:)

Will be on HAM 146.460. I have a CB but won't be monitoring that on the ride down.
Bills truck is coming again?! Sweeeeeeeeet!!

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

He's redone the cargo area of the truck too. It's a really nice setup with recovery gear accessible from the side window panel. Come check it out!

Reactions: Kent R

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Sorry, don’t have Ham yet. Will be CB only... ch7.... if you see the grey Goose on your way say hello (Grey Dodge Ram diesel)