OTG 2017 (Un-official) info - Thursday crew

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

HMBxplore

Rank VI
Supporter +

Advocate I

Half Moon Bay, Ca
Member #

I will do my best to keep this post updated with information unless OB makes an official post. I'm sure Michael and Corrie have their hands full with coordinating the actual event along with their regular lives.

OTG will be taking place at Camp Edison group sites B&C (sites 47,48,51,54-55,58,60, & 62) Anyone arriving earlier than Friday will need to reserve their own site until then. They do NOT make reservations over the phone. https://www.sunrisereservations.com/campground/Camp+Edison

We will be rolling out of Half Moon Bay Thursday morning (Time still to be determined) and will be at site 61 for that day/night. We'll have a small OB base camp flag flying so come say hello and have a beer. Planning on monitoring CB ch-7 unless an official channel is announced.

Terry Pickens

Rank VI

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

My son is leaving WA on Wed and I am leaving SoCal on Thursday. We have reservations at site #2 for Thursday evening. I'll have my Base Camp flag flying. Hope to see you, HMBxplore, and others there. Stop by and say hello if we don't get over to your site right away.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Leaving Placerville Thursday morning heading down 49 with one other rig, plan to stay at Huntington Lake Thursday night then go to Off the Grid Friday.
We will be on 146.46

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Benefactor

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
Member #

Leaving SF sometime Thursday morning and meeting with Bill Wester and his LR CT D110. Times will be worked out this weekend, but hope to be at CE a little after lunch:)

Will be on HAM 146.460. I have a CB but won't be monitoring that on the ride down.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500

Advocate II

San Luis Obispo, CA
Member #

Leaving SF sometime Thursday morning and meeting with Bill Wester and his LR CT D110. Times will be worked out this weekend, but hope to be at CE a little after lunch:)

Will be on HAM 146.460. I have a CB but won't be monitoring that on the ride down.
Bills truck is coming again?! Sweeeeeeeeet!!

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

HMBxplore

Rank VI
Supporter +

Advocate I

Half Moon Bay, Ca
Member #

Sorry, don’t have Ham yet. Will be CB only... ch7.... if you see the grey Goose on your way say hello (Grey Dodge Ram diesel)