• HTML tutorial

Smiley52

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Melbourne, Florida
Member #

When and where?
Oh idk, what's a good place in Orlando that's kinda central for everybody with enough space for trucks? I've heard of 4runners having meets at 4rivers.
Anybody else have any input as to which weekend would be best, or which venue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Ace Cafe does a 4x4 meet once a month, third Wednesday of the month I believe. It would be pretty cool to get an entire parking lot full of overland rigs. The have a full food menu and bar as well, so it would be like old school Hooters car meets, without the terrible food. The place is right in down town Orlando

Reactions: Smiley52

K1BWO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Androscoggin County, Maine, United States
First Name
Deane
Last Name
Gary
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB1WO \\// GMRS-WRKU839
Service Branch
ARMY
Hey everybody just moved to Florida from Maine. I am an over-the-road truck driver but HQ is in Sebastian. Looking to get a new rig so that the girlfriend and I can have some off-road Adventures.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using OB Talk mobile app

ABTK01

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
RAFAEL
Last Name
VALLE
Member #

Been almost three years since the last post on this forum. I checked out the Southeast Region forum but it seems as if this forum is better to set central FL based Rally Points.

ABTK01

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
RAFAEL
Last Name
VALLE
Member #

Been almost three years since the last post on this forum. I checked out the Southeast Region forum but it seems as if this forum is better to set central FL based Rally Points.
Oops, looks like it didn't make it to the last page...my bad.