Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Asheville, NC, USA
First Name
Clark
Last Name
Glenn
Member #

Hey! Are others in this thread planning to join Dananc and me in Ocala on May 6&7? We will be there. Join us if you can. Also, I will be hosing OBers at my hangar in Pompano Beach at the end of May. Maybe the 26th or 27th. Who would be able to join us and what day is better for you?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kaioken

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jacksonville, FL, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Casiano
Member #

Hey! Are others in this thread planning to join Dananc and me in Ocala on May 6&7? We will be there. Join us if you can. Also, I will be hosing OBers at my hangar in Pompano Beach at the end of May. Maybe the 26th or 27th. Who would be able to join us and what day is better for you?

You know I am game - Jay

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app

Kaioken

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jacksonville, FL, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Casiano
Member #

Game as in the hangar one. Will be too busy may 6/7

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
I'm in Minneola. I go out as much as possible, mostly to Citrus, but I like going out to Hardrock once in a while. ONF can be fun, but I have a hard time getting through a lot of the trails without nasty stripes because of how thin they are, and I try to avoid destroying the paint if possible. The last couple times I've been out have been with Joel from X.Venture and random groups, and it's been a lot of fun. If you don't follow him, you should.

Reactions: Walteiro

Smiley52

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Melbourne, Florida
Member #

Hey guys, I'm from Melbourne. There's a meet up at ONF that I found through facebook on the 16th. I'll probably be there the 14th and 15th as well riding some trails. If anybody else is going, let me know, I'd love to meet some of yall.

Last edited: