Oregon Outback

• HTML tutorial

Josh Hartung

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey @RandyB looking forward to it! Looks like a great rig.

For meal planning, it's more like you take a couple assigned group meals and it's up to you what you make for everybody. That way everybody gets to experience the fun and creativity of eachother's trail favorites.

stevenboise

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
Member #

You have done a lot of work setting this up and the details are great.

I have not used Rally Point. But I understand it’s a good way to get the word our to a wider audience.

Unfortunately, the dates won’t line up with us so I want to let you know we can’t make it. Bummer. It looks like a great time and I hope you all have a fun safe trip!

jxmkhn

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles
Member #

Might be interested in joining along. Went up to those areas for my spring break to find most of the areas closed due to weather conditions and was by myself at the time... would be great to revisit the areas with company!

Josh Hartung

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ding! First group email has gone out to folks that committed.

Still room for more if anyone want to come - three rigs for sure, two more tentative.

Let me know before June 8, otherwise we'll see you on the curb when we get back!

AprilC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocklin, CA
Member #

SO good! Will probably take me a couple weeks to get to the trip report, but we managed to find about 400mi of seldom-traveled roads and ran into some solid technical terrain. Quick photo hit on Instagram:
Awesome!! We ended up creating our own route in Oregon this past weekend, but we cannot wait to get back. We might have to follow your trip next time, this sounds like a lot of fun. It was nice not getting cell phone service.