Resolved Order Placed 8th December No Updates?

• HTML tutorial

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
OK lets see what is up.

Jim
Yup - lets keep this open until resolved fully. I believe the Member number needs to be updated to 43439 and that is it. Subscription is active in our store. The only reason I am not doing that - is because we have a CS ticket in progress and when I mess with things folks get all confused on our end :)

M
Hi M & Jim

I have tried and tired to sign out and in via the activate link and I still cannot achieve reactivation in the old OBO number?

I thank it’s beyond my brain damage to abilities so I have no idea what I’ve done wrong and how to fix it now?

Kiwi Pete.NZ
Hello!

There is no action required by you. We will update your member number from our side. Are you experiencing any other issues?

Thank you!

Overland Adventure NZ

Rank III

Traveler III

Taupo, Waikato, New Zealand
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Goodman
Member #

OK lets see what is up.

Jim
Yup - lets keep this open until resolved fully. I believe the Member number needs to be updated to 43439 and that is it. Subscription is active in our store. The only reason I am not doing that - is because we have a CS ticket in progress and when I mess with things folks get all confused on our end :)

M
Hi M & Jim

I have tried and tired to sign out and in via the activate link and I still cannot achieve reactivation in the old OBO number?

I thank it’s beyond my brain damage to abilities so I have no idea what I’ve done wrong and how to fix it now?

Kiwi Pete.NZ
Hello!

There is no action required by you. We will update your member number from our side. Are you experiencing any other issues?

Thank you!
No thank you Michael
Video your great video adventures,keep them coming.
Looking forward to getting a set of Parnell’s drawer/bed system for my ultra micro overland camper setup.
Thanks for your inspiration.
I used to just sleep on the fire box/game park seat under the stars in North Africa (Morocco,, Algeria, and Tunisia) plus the wilderness north of the arctic circle in Scandinavia.
ps: photo is climbing the mountain south of Marrakesh 1993
Pete

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
No thank you Michael
Video your great video adventures,keep them coming.
Looking forward to getting a set of Parnell’s drawer/bed system for my ultra micro overland camper setup.
Thanks for your inspiration.
I used to just sleep on the fire box/game park seat under the stars in North Africa (Morocco,, Algeria, and Tunisia) plus the wilderness north of the arctic circle in Scandinavia.
ps: photo is climbing the mountain south of Marrakesh 1993
Pete
This is awesome! Love those beasts!

Overland Adventure NZ

Rank III

Traveler III

Taupo, Waikato, New Zealand
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Goodman
Member #

OK, this has been done. Your Member number has been changed to reconcile with our records: 43439

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do!

M
Hi Michael
That’s it you have fixed up all my issues.
Just waiting on Parnell to manufacture and for shipping to NZ.
I can completely understand that there’s plenty of other things going on, and this might take some time.
I have plenty to keep me busy with my ultra micro overlander build.
Regard’s Kiwi Pete