US West Orange County, CA Monthly Meet-up

• HTML tutorial

lightcatchr

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orange County, CA
Member #

I have never been to one of these meetings before but would to to join the next one. What time is the meeting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Wanted to go but had something come up unfortunately. I'll be at the next one for sure.
Next month is a fun run. So there isn’t an OC meetup. But will do one in April. Rally Point for April meetup will go up next month.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD

AAMoussa

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mission Viejo
First Name
Abdulrazad
Last Name
Moussa
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6SLG
Hi everyone, I am new to overland bound and overland expedition realm. Wondering if I may attend an Overland Bound -West meetings and/or tag along on one near future expeditions? Is there any expedition during 3/30 - 4/7? I live in Mission Viejo.

Thank you in advance!

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Hi everyone, I am new to overland bound and overland expedition realm. Wondering if I may attend an Overland Bound -West meetings and/or tag along on one near future expeditions? Is there any expedition during 3/30 - 4/7? I live in Mission Viejo.

Thank you in advance!
Hey, welcome. Absolutely you can join us, you’re always welcome to meet ups and any runs or trips we go on. I don’t know if any for the specific time frame but that doesn’t mean that one isn’t happening in either IE or CV or that folks in here won’t see your post and come up with something! It’s a very adventurous group :)

Feel free to ask questions and get your bearings here, folks are very helpful.

Welcome to Overland bound and hope to see you at the Irvine meetup in April!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

AAMoussa

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mission Viejo
First Name
Abdulrazad
Last Name
Moussa
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6SLG
Thank you for the response. When in April and where in Irvine? Would love to meet up with you and other overland bound people and check out some rig.

Reactions: FrankRoams

JandAOffRoad

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

Hello Orange County OB Community

I'm a new member who lives in Orange County, Yorba Linda, and runs my real estate business in Orange County, office is in N. Tustin.

I'm excited to be a part of the community and looking forward to meeting many of you at the monthly meetups, rally's, etc.

I'm going to Hollywood today to pickup my new 2018 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Off Road and can't wait to get her out on the road and eventually start some modifications.

Until we meet, have fun, be safe and keep on trailing!

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Hello Orange County OB Community

I'm a new member who lives in Orange County, Yorba Linda, and runs my real estate business in Orange County, office is in N. Tustin.

I'm excited to be a part of the community and looking forward to meeting many of you at the monthly meetups, rally's, etc.

I'm going to Hollywood today to pickup my new 2018 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 Off Road and can't wait to get her out on the road and eventually start some modifications.

Until we meet, have fun, be safe and keep on trailing!
Awesome! Welcome to overland bound! We meet on the first Saturday of the month in Laguna Hills. Great little coffee shop and restrooms and plenty of parking!

Congrats on the new truck! Post some pictures when you get it! There’s little people here love more than talking trucks and mods! Lol.

Reach out if you have any questions. Your surrounded by a great and very active community.

Welcome and open to see you soon!
Frank OB# 4234

JandAOffRoad

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Petsche
Member #

14B6C1FD-6EED-4BDE-B41B-5B8FE7916768.jpeg E96E8B43-DBDF-4B0D-959B-B57756B43F3F.jpeg Thanks for the reach out Frank and looking forward to meeting a lot of great people and hitting the trails together soon!

Pics of new truck posted!

Awesome! Welcome to overland bound! We meet on the first Saturday of the month in Laguna Hills. Great little coffee shop and restrooms and plenty of parking!

Congrats on the new truck! Post some pictures when you get it! There’s little people here love more than talking trucks and mods! Lol.

Reach out if you have any questions. Your surrounded by a great and very active community.

Welcome and open to see you soon!
Frank OB# 4234
re

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The Sierra Foothills Overlanders is sponsoring a FB live event Tuesday July 17 with Land Use Advocate Del Albright and OLB Founders Michael and Corrie Murguia.
If you have time check it out, this is probably the biggest issue with off road use today, we need to be part of the solution rather than the problem.