Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

Planning on getting back up to the Broken Bow area when my new tent shows up. looking for a awesome camp spot around that area to chillin the water.. any info on some dispersed camping areas?

shoot me a message.

Thank you !!!

GrnGhost

Rank III

Traveler III

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Stout
Member #

I am looking for a rooftop tent! recommendations or if you have one that you have to get rid of, please let me know. It will be for 2 people!
Thanks!

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

I am looking for a rooftop tent! recommendations or if you have one that you have to get rid of, please let me know. It will be for 2 people!
Thanks!
Im waiting on my 23 zero to come in.. i had a CVT it was Great but HEAVY..switching the setup around a bit.

Reactions: GrnGhost

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Heads up! Tulsa has a new overland store! Grand opening is 8/21

I plan on making up to check them out! Not sure i will be able to make the Grand Opening tho!!
I stopped by last week for the soft opening. It’ll be good once the get fully up and running. Nice to have a place in town that can do installs and pick up gear.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
any meet ups for Labor day weekend?

It has been quiet on the forums. I would get out if I could but medical schedule keeps me near home currently. I have to get my kicks from YouTube videos currently and if I didn't have them I would be going nut's.