Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
No Ham yet
We've been to a few offroad parks in OK but mostly tend to head to AR to the forest roads. We've hit several in the ouachitas but I hear the Ozarks have better wheeling.
Yeah we haven’t ventured over there yet. We recently moved here from Northern California, great wheeling there!

Reactions: Ryan Ewbank

Maul Crawler

Rank IV

Explorer I

Chapin, Lexington County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Copeland
Member #

Oh yeah, I'm jealous lol closest you might find to that here might be Disney on Grand Lake or maybe Crossbar Ranch in Davis OK...still won't be as good. I've got a few more things I need to finish on the jeep before it's ready to go back out but I hope to round up a small group to go camp and explore the Ozarks this summer.

Reactions: Ryan Ewbank

NorCalRay

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
No Ham yet
Oh yeah, I'm jealous lol closest you might find to that here might be Disney on Grand Lake or maybe Crossbar Ranch in Davis OK...still won't be as good. I've got a few more things I need to finish on the jeep before it's ready to go back out but I hope to round up a small group to go camp and explore the Ozarks this summer.
We’ve been to Disney once, it was cool. Right now would be a tough place to go with all the water. I’m sure we’ll hit it up this summer. We’re planning a 5 day trip to Colorado end of may, super excited

BlueBabySound

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Williams
We’ve been to Disney once, it was cool. Right now would be a tough place to go with all the water. I’m sure we’ll hit it up this summer. We’re planning a 5 day trip to Colorado end of may, super excited
Where in CO?
We took the wife's Jeep to the Ouray area in Aug 2020

Last edited:

OkieDavid

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Guthrie, Oklahoma
Member #

Hi all! Im Sean, and Im in the Warr Acres area. I'm brand new to the forum, and will hopefully have my membership soon. Can't wait to meet you all and pick your brain about building out my rig!
Sean, sorry about the timing as I hate to post up about past events, but we just had the first Rigs and Coffee event yesterday morning (Feb 11th) and about 150 people showed up. I was amazed at the turnout. Hopefully we'll have good weather on March 11th too and I'll see you there.

Reactions: BeardedOverland

Sean S.

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Summers
Sean, sorry about the timing as I hate to post up about past events, but we just had the first Rigs and Coffee event yesterday morning (Feb 11th) and about 150 people showed up. I was amazed at the turnout. Hopefully we'll have good weather on March 11th too and I'll see you there.
AWWW! Just missed it! Well, I surely be there for the next one.

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
She’s coming along! Completely changed the setup it had when I bought it. looks much better IMO!

New Setup: OEM PW wheels w/35x12.5x17 Milestar Patagonia XT, Bushwacker OE Flares, ARE Overland Topper, Plasti dipped grille
2D4DE2A3-9239-4E5C-AE8C-E5B08B376DC3.jpeg
C1222644-E96B-4C6A-9ED6-F71D23A6265D.jpeg

Old setup: 18” Ion 134s w/35x12.5x18 Kenda Klevars, Tyger Pocket Flares, Gator bed cover w/rack system, and Yitamotor steps
61E2F7C9-3343-48A8-BB31-E0E63BE503B9.jpeg

Last edited:

Okierover

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Newcastle, OK, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Stephens
Member #