Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
So I was able to finally take a weekend trip! Did some trail riding (5 hrs) through the Ouachita National Forest. Camped Friday night at Sardis Lake and did the trail Saturday then camped that night in Beavers Bend State Park and explored some Sunday then headed back to OKC area. Didn’t want to leave!

Sardis Lake:

Ouachita National Forest:

Beavers Bend:

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

So I was able to finally take a weekend trip! Did some trail riding (5 hrs) through the Ouachita National Forest. Camped Friday night at Sardis Lake and did the trail Saturday then camped that night in Beavers Bend State Park and explored some Sunday then headed back to OKC area. Didn’t want to leave!

Sardis Lake:

Ouachita National Forest:

Beavers Bend:

Looks like a great trip.

Reactions: r_horner

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

It was, wish I was able to go to the Rendezvous saw the pics and some videos on Natural State Overland FB page and looked awesome. Next year for sure!
You'll need to come for sure it was awesome. There were only 2 Colorado's there. Me and the guy that runs the zr2zone sites/social media. Need to start tipping the tides from the Toyota's.

Reactions: r_horner

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
@blurple_colorado I would be interested in seeing where you went to plan a similar trip.
You'll need to come for sure it was awesome. There were only 2 Colorado's there. Me and the guy that runs the zr2zone sites/social media. Need to start tipping the tides from the Toyota's.
Yeah I saw yalls trucks in the videos!

@blurple_colorado I would be interested in seeing where you went to plan a similar trip.
I used this map on GAIA for the trail!
https://www.gaiagps.com/public/J1GNnWKvMaGMCviPEaNFze3O/?layer=GaiaTopoRasterFeet

Reactions: SwampcatJeep