Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
A little late to the party, but we go up to southeast Oklahoma, in the Ouachita National Forest, fairly frequently. We are actually heading up there this weekend.

Holla if you see us out and about!

View attachment 71986

View attachment 71987

View attachment 71988

View attachment 71989
Awesome WJ. I am heading down there next weekend. I am gonna be running this trail. What trails did you run?

https://www.gaiagps.com/public/J1GNnWKvMaGMCviPEaNFze3O/?layer=GaiaTopoRasterFeet

r_horner

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Reactions: OkieOverlander

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
What other boards do you guys use on here? I like browsing the Camp Cook section quite often and sale ads.. I swear my 4Runner is built from all the fourm sale sections and Craigslist LOL. And changing gears...@hirvy and I are meeting up tomorrow to head to @naturalstateoverland Rendezvous in the Ozarks. Anyone else wants to join the convoy let us know.

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

For a while I was hitting up a lot of the site but work has gotten busy so I've had a lot less time to spend on here. Not to mention limited budget and there's so many cool things that I'd want to do with the truck that I kind of have to ignore it for a while to build up the piggy bank.

Reactions: r_horner

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
@Hirvy understand build up the piggy bank the 4Runner got more to it than I planned this year so anything else is on hold for awhile now.

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

For a while I was hitting up a lot of the site but work has gotten busy so I've had a lot less time to spend on here. Not to mention limited budget and there's so many cool things that I'd want to do with the truck that I kind of have to ignore it for a while to build up the piggy bank.
Since I’m not going to buy a Toyota anytime in the near future I’m probably going to drop about 5k in the Jeep and keep trucking.