Okanagan ob members?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Lee Johnson

Rank II

Contributor I

Kelowna, BC
Member #

Hey Pearfish! Sounds good! My wife and I are planning a week on Van Island this summer as well. Looking to do some beach camping.

SNO-RNR

Rank II

Traveler I

Kelowna, BC, Canada
Member #

Hey Pearfish! Sounds good! My wife and I are planning a week on Van Island this summer as well. Looking to do some beach camping.

Lee,
Have you got any spots in mind or a route planned? I have seen footage of Side Bay online and that's a place I want to try. Looking for other suggestions too. Something over Tofino way and Campbell River or Telegraph Cove for Whale Watching trips.

Wayne

Lee Johnson

Rank II

Contributor I

Kelowna, BC
Member #

Lee,
Have you got any spots in mind or a route planned? I have seen footage of Side Bay online and that's a place I want to try. Looking for other suggestions too. Something over Tofino way and Campbell River or Telegraph Cove for Whale Watching trips.

Wayne
We are looking at a circle route from Sydney down to Victoria, up to Port Renfrew, back roads to Lake Cowichan. From there, backroads to Port Alberni then down to Bamfield/Pachena Beach maybe? Or else straight over to Tofino/Ucluelet. May see if we can find some backroads up the Clayoquot Arm.

We are pretty flexible. My wife is an ocean girl, so we are looking for any place we can setup our rooftop tent right on the beach or right next to the beach.

john casson

Rank VI

Advocate I

Danville CA
Member #

We are looking at a circle route from Sydney down to Victoria, up to Port Renfrew, back roads to Lake Cowichan. From there, backroads to Port Alberni then down to Bamfield/Pachena Beach maybe? Or else straight over to Tofino/Ucluelet. May see if we can find some backroads up the Clayoquot Arm.

We are pretty flexible. My wife is an ocean girl, so we are looking for any place we can setup our rooftop tent right on the beach or right next to the beach.
Following, looking for the same in July. Heading up from California. Planning 3 nights on the island then south to Olympic.

Reactions: Lee Johnson