Launch Member

Member II

Newark, Oh
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Darling
Member #

The trails have changed some due to weather and logging. My club just finished our "novice" ride this weekend. Ron

Adam Reiger

Rank I

Contributor III

Good afternoon fellow Ohio people. I’m a brand new member from Massillon Ohio. Just to let everyone know, I’m brand new to overlanding so I’ll be asking a lot of dumb questions. I have a bone stock 18 Ram 1500 that I want to modify into a daily driver/trail rig.

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

Good afternoon fellow Ohio people. I’m a brand new member from Massillon Ohio. Just to let everyone know, I’m brand new to overlanding so I’ll be asking a lot of dumb questions. I have a bone stock 18 Ram 1500 that I want to modify into a daily driver/trail rig.
Welcome! The only dumb question is the one that isn’t asked!

Reactions: Adam Reiger

ohiowrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Newark, Oh
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Darling
Member #

Your plans are solid. I'd maintain reliability and add a limited slip or selectable locker in the rear, then take it out and enjoy the trip, Ron

ohiowrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Newark, Oh
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Darling
Member #

When you are using your daily driver for offroad, you have to maintain that additional "VOICE OF REASON". I use the same mind set when I drive my jeep to the trail rides. Ron

vanbuskirk

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Ridgeway Ohio
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
VanBuskirk
Member #

Just ran across this while searching! I’m from Ohio, south of Findlay west of Columbus. Have a 17 4Runner and a 04 Excursion PSD. The Excursion is the dedicated adventure mobile.

sellsn01

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Edison, ohio
Member #

New member, I am in Edison, Ohio which is an hour north of Columbus in the country. I drive a 2017 Toyota 4Runner, and just purchased a Bp51 loft for it. Looking forward to meeting new people as well as hitting some trails.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I am in Edison, Ohio which is an hour north of Columbus in the country. I drive a 2017 Toyota 4Runner,
Welcome! Also, be sure to check out the Ohio 4Runners Facebook Group. The Cleveland and Columbus folks are particularly active.

sellsn01

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Edison, ohio
Member #

Welcome! Also, be sure to check out the Ohio 4Runners Facebook Group. The Cleveland and Columbus folks are particularly active.
I was on there, I left the group after I created a post asking if anyone was good at installing a lift, even offering to pay. I can understand if no one one had time or the knowhow, but after about 60 people had viewed it without even a simple reply, I left. Maybe premature, but eh. I’m sure a lot of you are on there so hopefully I did not offend anyone in any way. Thanks for the welcome.