Ohio Roll-Call!

• HTML tutorial

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

Hello from Athens Ohio. I have a lot of great places to do some trail riding down in SE Ohio if anyone wants to set up a meet/trail day.
Not far from you in Marietta! Would like to plan a ride maybe in February depending what my club is doing. Also have a ride coming up the 17th meeting in Marietta. What kind of dog do you have?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ohio_Grown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Athens Ohio
Member #

Not far from you in Marietta! Would like to plan a ride maybe in February depending what my club is doing. Also have a ride coming up the 17th meeting in Marietta. What kind of dog do you have?

I would definitely come down on the 17th for a ride. Do you have any details on it? I don't own a dog.

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

I would definitely come down on the 17th for a ride. Do you have any details on it? I don't own a dog.
Haha I meant rig. Let me talk to the guys in my club and I'll see what they say. Can you post a pic with some specs of your rig as well?

Ohio_Grown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Athens Ohio
Member #

Haha I meant rig. Let me talk to the guys in my club and I'll see what they say. Can you post a pic with some specs of your rig as well?

2004 Tacoma TRD, Rear locker, 3 inch suspension lift, 33x10.5 K2 Mud Terrain Tires, Warn 8000LBS winch, AllPro Bumpers front and rear, Sufari Land Snorkel, Tons of recovery gear because I wheel alone alot.

Attachments

Reactions: ElDusto

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

2004 Tacoma TRD, Rear locker, 3 inch suspension lift, 33x10.5 K2 Mud Terrain Tires, Warn 8000LBS winch, AllPro Bumpers front and rear, Sufari Land Snorkel, Tons of recovery gear because I wheel alone alot.
Do you have a cb?

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Hello from Athens Ohio. I have a lot of great places to do some trail riding down in SE Ohio if anyone wants to set up a meet/trail day.
We do a lot of Ohio over on facebook at both the overland bound Midwest, Midwest overlanders and weekend wanderers

And welcome to Overland Bound!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

reh8388

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Charlotte, NC
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hagen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2REH
Hey all,

Checking in from West-Central Ohio with a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Not much wheeling near here but I get out when I can. I am available to help with mods, in particular electrical work. Hopefully I'll be able to get out to one of the meet ups.

Reactions: GreenMachine02