Ohio Roll-Call!

• HTML tutorial

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

The ohio run last weekend was EPIC SUCESS!! 27 Rigs an 47 folks!! I will have a few more runs this year and the same backroad run in the fall!! So much Awsome

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nparker72

nparker72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Akron, Ohio
Member #

Port Clinton/Sandusky area with a 1998 Wrangler sport but hopefully in a few months will have a 2017 Tacoma to start building. Interested in finding places to go.
Welcome!

To all ohio ob members. Im talking with a few other people about making a trip to cherry springs Pennsylvania for some star gazing. Or to shenandoah national park in virginia. Will be getting more info at a later time. Message me if you're interested in going! (No dates planned yet)

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Wanderer351

popeye1128

Rank 0

Traveler I

Grand Junction, Mesa County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Fenstemaker
Member #

Id be interested in going once some dates are planned and a location is set.
Welcome!

To all ohio ob members. Im talking with a few other people about making a trip to cherry springs Pennsylvania for some star gazing. Or to shenandoah national park in virginia. Will be getting more info at a later time. Message me if you're interested in going! (No dates planned yet)

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app

Extreme_Vic

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
East side of Cleveland here. Just found this group. Very excited for some meet ups and trips. We are going to do the LP Michigan in a week. Dunes and whatnot

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

wjwhitsel03

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

I guess since I'm in here I'll share the new to me rig wearing the #0199 badge. 2004 4runner v6. Snorkel came in the mail today, I've got a 24 inch light at to put on and ordering a leveling kit very soon.

Attachments

Reactions: nparker72

Extreme_Vic

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
Figure ill share the rig since shes geared up for the trip. slight change of plans. heading down to athens area for a week, MI was all booked at all camps we had planned. going some other time.

Reactions: Steve