Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Hey All Shaun from Dayton (Beavercreek) here. Looking into getting into Overlanding but want to find quick trips for now before I get my new rig. Current vehicle is 04 4runner 4wd v6 Sport

Reactions: totalnobody

totalnobody

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, Ohio
Member #

Hey All Shaun from Dayton (Beavercreek) here. Looking into getting into Overlanding but want to find quick trips for now before I get my new rig. Current vehicle is 04 4runner 4wd v6 Sport
Hey Shaun Welcome.
I know you are in Beavercreek, it would be great if you could make it to our meet up in Columbus on the 4th.
Rally point on map.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Hey Shaun Welcome.
I know you are in Beavercreek, it would be great if you could make it to our meet up in Columbus on the 4th.
Rally point on map.
Already making arrangements as we speak! I'm currently RSVPed as Maybe until i can make sure I can make it. Thanks for the invite

Reactions: nparker72

kevingx470

Rank 0

Contributor I

Great hope to see you all there! Not the place I know to make a sales pitch but I am a sales mgr at columbus car audio and accessories would love to pass along some savings to my fellow overlanders!

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Quick question everyone. Are there any trails for regular vehicles in Ohio? I seem to have issues finding anything on this. I see there are OHV trails but figured someone here would know! Also I'm willing to travel to surrounding states for actual trails too. KY, IN, WV are all fairly close for me. Thank you in advance for any insight into this.

Last edited:

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Quick question everyone. Are there any trails for regular vehicles in Ohio? I seem to have issues finding anything on this. I see there are OHV trails but figured someone here would know! Also I'm willing to travel to surrounding states for actual trails too. KY, IN, WV are all fairly close for me. Thank you in advance for any insight into this.
There are no legal public trails in Ohio. Southington off-road is the only one I've seen that is full size vehicle friendly

Wellsville oak trees a great place to get your stuff torn up and destroyed if not robbed or smashed in the parking lot

The best you can do is head out near Coshocton or near AEP and mcconnellsville... Hocking Hills region... South near Chillicothe and Circleville or between Cincinnati and Portsmouth for decent back road trips

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Reactions: Steve

Opadope

Rank 0

Traveler I

The Weeknd Wanderer crew is hitting AEP Saturday so we're not going to make that coffee and donut event..

Anybody that's interested to go down to AEP we're going to head down Friday night November 3rd stay until Sunday morning probably hit about forty miles of the back roads in the area I got a couple new places I want to check out
Newb here... Where and what is AEP?? haha

Reactions: nparker72

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Newb here... Where and what is AEP?? haha
Sry just saw this question,

Aep recreational lands are public free access hunting fishing a and campgrounds from coshocton Ohio all the way south to McConnellsville Ohio. Campgrounds are in the southern regions near The Wilds wildlife park that is part of the Columbus zoo.

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

Cincinnati represent! Anyone local to the southern part of the state/N KY? Also, very interested in the AEP concept. Thanks for sharing that info! Any meet/greets happening soon?

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Cincinnati represent! Anyone local to the southern part of the state/N KY? Also, very interested in the AEP concept. Thanks for sharing that info! Any meet/greets happening soon?
I'm not too far to the North. Up in Dayton so 45 min away!