Ohio Roll-Call!

• HTML tutorial

nparker72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Akron, Ohio
Member #

Weather has been pretty rough up in northern ohio. I think im gonna try and do a small localish trip or check out the dbbb in spring. When its a little warmer [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app

ElDusto

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Missoula County, Montana, United States
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
S.
Member #

awesome guys..welcome ..if any of ya are on facebook too ,we set up a group page Overland Bound Kentucky Ohio Indiana just search it and ya should find us there too.i love the networking going.im thinking '17 might be pretty sweet around here and who knows where the trail takes us.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:

nparker72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Akron, Ohio
Member #

Hey ohio guys, overland expo just announced their expo for the east! Its going to be sept 29-oct 1st in asheville north carolina at the biltmore estate. I know its some time away but would be pretty epic to get a convoy going all the way there. And maybe get a huge overland bound meet going! Just a thought!

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

that would be awesome... But the weekend after that I'm heading to Peru for a couple of weeks... I would have 0 chance of convincing the wife on that one.

Cris Forney

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Amelia, Ohio
Member #

Hey ohio guys, overland expo just announced their expo for the east! Its going to be sept 29-oct 1st in asheville north carolina at the biltmore estate. I know its some time away but would be pretty epic to get a convoy going all the way there. And maybe get a huge overland bound meet going! Just a thought!

Sounds great. I was planning on going to the expo this year, so that would be awesome.

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Well I'm trying to talk the wife into it. And it seems to be working so far haha.

Reactions: nparker72

ElDusto

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Missoula County, Montana, United States
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
S.
Member #

we were gonna go last year and it was only a week after we got back from Colorado...i'm totally down unless the Jeep or Me have a crisis..my wife seems interested in going at least one day and then rolling out.either way [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

nparker72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Akron, Ohio
Member #

I think im gonna go. Just for a day also and kinda venture around the mountains for some exploring and pictures. Ill start planning more when im on spring break. Im think mt. Mitchell since I believe its the tallest mountain in the east

Reactions: ElDusto