Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Big thanks to Kaden & Carly for allowing me to hang out with them on the Eldorado Mountains overnighter trip over the weekend. The weather was perfect, the terrain was amazing and the wildlife spectacular! We had a great spot right next tot river... cannot wait until the next trip!!!

View attachment 180824
Sweet camp spot.bummed we had to miss this. Hopefully next time.

Alertchief

Rank V

Advocate III

Henderson, Nevada, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
mountain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Alertchief
Big thanks to Kaden & Carly for allowing me to hang out with them on the Eldorado Mountains overnighter trip over the weekend. The weather was perfect, the terrain was amazing and the wildlife spectacular! We had a great spot right next tot river... cannot wait until the next trip!!!

View attachment 180824
Sounds like epic fun.

Reactions: KadenVentures

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

View attachment 180824
Sounds like epic fun.
New video out on our ride, thanks to Tim for letting us tag along, I’d never even heard of these trails before and they were awesome!

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

Big thanks to Kaden & Carly for allowing me to hang out with them on the Eldorado Mountains overnighter trip over the weekend. The weather was perfect, the terrain was amazing and the wildlife spectacular! We had a great spot right next to the river... cannot wait until the next trip!!!

View attachment 180824
Thank YOU for navigating and showing us around ! It was a great time

Reactions: Desert Runner

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hello Everyone!!!

I have created this form to get a better idea of what you want to do for our monthly meet ups. In January, MLK weekend, i am planning an overnight or two to Gold Butte with a day trip planned for those who don’t want to brave the elements. Please take a minute or two to fill out the form and have some input on our monthly events. If you are trying to open the form with your phone, please copy the link and paste it into your browser. Please DM me if you are having issues and I will email it to you. Thank you in advance for your help!!

Thanks

Michelle

Last edited:

mwilson920

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hi all!!

FYI..... I have created two Rally Points for MLK Weekend (Jan 16-18 and Jan 17) to Gold Butte. One is for a two night trip and the other is a day trip meeting up with those that are camping and heading out together. I can only send out 50 invites at a time. Please pass along the info to those who may be interested. Please only sign up for one or the other NOT BOTH!!!

Have a great (and safe) New Year's!!!

Michelle

Stinkbug 867

Rank 0

Contributor III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Shawn
Member #

Went to valley of fire yesterday for a quick trip an wow I could not believe how packed the place was. Had to wait in line for 20 min with a huge line of cars. All the lots were packed full 98% was California. And the campgrounds was all full. Did scout some nice camp spots for next time.

Jimmypaget

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Paget
Went to valley of fire yesterday for a quick trip an wow I could not believe how packed the place was. Had to wait in line for 20 min with a huge line of cars. All the lots were packed full 98% was California. And the campgrounds was all full. Did scout some nice camp spots for next time.
Are the scouted spots in the campgrounds or just some random dispersed spots? Just curious, I attempted to camp at atlatl campground once but got sick and had to leave around 10pm...pain in the butt! We really wanna go back though

Reactions: Desert Runner

MojaveOverland

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Henderson, NV
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7YVX
Went out to the El Dorado range on Saturday via the Aztec trail. Nice easy ride, I wish I could have done it with y’all back in December. I got this picture on the way out via the power line road.
I was out there Friday night hanging out a bit also, I'm sure we will plan another overnighter to this area again soon!

Reactions: McCoyoioi

MojaveOverland

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Henderson, NV
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7YVX
Are the scouted spots in the campgrounds or just some random dispersed spots? Just curious, I attempted to camp at atlatl campground once but got sick and had to leave around 10pm...pain in the butt! We really wanna go back though
Logandale OHV area is the backside of the valley of Fire and is open BLM dispersed camping and you can wheel the S*@! of of it

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Went out to the El Dorado range on Saturday via the Aztec trail. Nice easy ride, I wish I could have done it with y’all back in December. I got this picture on the way out via the power line road.
that looks like a fun road. nice pic too

Reactions: McCoyoioi

mwilson920

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hello all!!
I have set up another event. If you didn't get an invite and would like one, please DM me so I can add you to my list

Status
Not open for further replies.