Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Ya I had ton let him pass lol I was going to slow hahahaha.

Only story I have is a tense moment my passengers and I had coming back down. At one spot the jeep was leaning pretty good to where we all were holding our breath, probably not a big deal for the more experienced but my Newby butt was was fully clinched till we got through, then I hear "so did anybody breathe through that". Bursting out with laughter we wiped the sweat away and kept going further

Reactions: Michael

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

I bet I know right where that spot was. The driver behind me jumped out and was leaning on my roofline through that. There was puckering.
Also- I have some video of that Superduty as it was in front of me for a while. I can't figure out how to load video clips though. @administrator any suggestions?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@SLO Robert Ya. You have to upload to YouTube, then post the link in your message. The forum will automatically post the proper preview and allow folks to play it within the forums! I'll be posting some soon!

It looks like this:

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Did he find a starter on Sunday and get out?
Yes, Brian gave him a ride to pick one up and then Michael (OB) gave him a ride up Bald Mountain.
All was good and a few stayed back until roll-out about 3pm.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Ok not so much a story but a Lil something funny. I've been looking to lift my super duty and put some 35's on it. Talking with my better half about it and wondered if I should hold off or maybe put a few bucks into the Scout.

Her reply you need to lift the jeep so it's not scraping over things and some bigger tires . And I really like the idea of the tailgate table you should get one of those too.

Yes maam!