Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
CVT does. Has nothing to do with keeping stuff on the inside it has to with the quality of the zipper. CVT has plenty of room to keep sheets/sleeping bag in it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
Overland Pro's has produced an amazing product with features not addressed by other manufactures. I don't believe it's about the zipper,
more notably about design!!!!!

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
CVT does. Has nothing to do with keeping stuff on the inside it has to with the quality of the zipper. CVT has plenty of room to keep sheets/sleeping bag in it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
i spoke that post to my phone. what i was trying to say is some don't let you get all of your camping gear inside. CVT, Tepui, and us all use YKK cover zipper. the difference is the height of the cover. i also changed the design of the gimp to keep more dust out of the zipper as I like the desert. I've owned Tepui and measured the others. trust me you can fit more in ours. if you don't put much inside it isn't a big deal. with our family i spent a lot of time trying to stretch the cover enough to get the zipper to actually close. that was one of the big motivators for making my own tent in the beginning :)

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

Moriarty

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

I hear ya, I am anxious as well. I'm sure there are a lot of behind-the-scenes details that are being confirmed. The age old situation, life gets in the way sometimes and you have adapt.

OTG 2017 Woohoo, can't wait.

Safe travels!

MrsFantastico

Rank V
Staff member
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

This is the last thing that we want to do right now. It's killing me but we are going to have to put up our driver & passenger tickets up for sale. There have been some unforeseen circumstances that are making it difficult to attend. It deeply is paining to not make it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

This is the last thing that we want to do right now. It's killing me but we are going to have to put up our driver & passenger tickets up for sale. There have been some unforeseen circumstances that are making it difficult to attend. It deeply is paining to not make it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app
I feel you. My passengers are not making it. Whether someone can use my unused passenger pass or not I am still going. I would like to give this to another group, if possible.