Off the Grid 2016 Convoy - Bay Area

• HTML tutorial

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Hey, as someone had suggested in the member thread, we should organize a convoy for all the Bay Area members heading up to OTG 2.0 from 9/23 to 9/25. Leave date is Friday, 9/23 AM - more details will emerge as it's released from @Michael and @Corrie .

Go ahead and post up if you're going, and where you live.

1. picklejuice - Palo Alto
2. Mike G - San Jose
3. daPitbull - Oakland
4. NorCalCrisp - Napa

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike G

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Reactions: Tom K and Jethro

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

@Disco2Guy I have you down on the list. The other thread is on the supporter members thread. Once the tickets go on sale for the non supporter members, I'll post up the list on this thread.

Reactions: tom

Dan Tracy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Watsonville, Ca
Member #

Thank you for adding me to the list, but I think something got missed. When I click on the link it says that I do not have permission to take this action.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Thank you for adding me to the list, but I think something got missed. When I click on the link it says that I do not have permission to take this action.
You won't be able to view until an Administrator changes your account to a Member.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

They usually update accounts in batches and they should be doing it soon.

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

@Dan Tracy Do a search for "Have an OB Emblem? Up grade your account." And post a comment so Michael & Corrie knows that your account hasn't been updated yet.

Dan Tracy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Watsonville, Ca
Member #

Those Darn admin types. I'm a retired teacher so I have lots of experience waiting for admin to do its 'o so important' work[emoji6].

Dan Tracy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Watsonville, Ca
Member #

OK. My account has been updated; but when I click on the link above, I still get the error message telling me I do not have permission ..... Is there some thing more I need to do?

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
OK. My account has been updated; but when I click on the link above, I still get the error message telling me I do not have permission ..... Is there some thing more I need to do?
You might try deleting your cookies for this site. Welcome aboard!

Dan Tracy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Watsonville, Ca
Member #

Thanks for the suggestion. Deleted Cookies, logged off OB, Logged off browser. Still won't let me into the thread. Error message keeps coming up. "You don't have permission.......".