Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Shut down by Firestone Walker for corporate sponsorship ::coughs:: No worries...

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Yeah... We needed to be a non profit to receive donations! While I'm sure @Michael and @Corrie feel like one these days, it's not quite 501c3 territory!

(doesn't matter...I'm buying their beer anyway, dammit!)

Reactions: Rob

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Yeah... We needed to be a non profit to receive donations! While I'm sure @Michael and @Corrie feel like one these days, it's not quite 501c3 territory!

(doesn't matter...I'm buying their beer anyway, dammit!)
Thanks Rob! We appreciate you trying!

M

Reactions: SLO Rob

Dan Tracy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Watsonville, Ca
Member #

@Dan Tracy noticed you are in Watsonville! i'm from Santa Cruz. Want to get a Santa Cruz County convoy to Gilroy?
My rig is pretty slow though...like tractor slow
Sounds great! If you take the Airport Blvd exit into Watsonville, there is a Starbucks at Freedom and Airport. If we meet there at 6:30 we should have plenty of time to get to Gilroy by 7 AM. I'll be easy to find. I have a 4x4 Sprinter with a rack on the roof and a ladder up the driver's side.

ravenplague

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Santa Cruz, CA
Member #

Sounds great! If you take the Airport Blvd exit into Watsonville, there is a Starbucks at Freedom and Airport. If we meet there at 6:30 we should have plenty of time to get to Gilroy by 7 AM. I'll be easy to find. I have a 4x4 Sprinter with a rack on the roof and a ladder up the driver's side.
Ok sweet! Ill be pulling in with an 80's land cruiser..cant miss me. Ill direct message you the day before!
Steve