Off Grid Trailers - Expedition and Pando 2.0 The Ultimate Rugged Overland Off-Road Off Grid teardrop Trailer to Escape

• HTML tutorial

Lead Dog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Clary
Member #

Off Grid just published a nice comparison video between the 2 models. Hoping to get mine by the end of October. I did a little write up on my decision to buy. We are getting the Expedition 2.0 with a custom wrap. No RTT, No awning (for now), added heat, front basket, spare tire mount, extra SAE plug to power my truck mounted fridge.

MAN? You Guys are quick on catching those videos! LOL!

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I am hoping you are in town when I come to Tempe in Nov. Would love to see the expo.
Just shoot me a PM when you know the dates. Not sure what my work schedule will be but if I am around I would be happy to give you a tour.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Just shoot me a PM when you know the dates. Not sure what my work schedule will be but if I am around I would be happy to give you a tour.
I will be in town the afternoon of the 8th thru afternoon of 10th, fruit sun. Visiting my son at ASU. Sorry, don't know how to send PM's.

Contributor I

Cincinnati, OH, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
K
Man, I freaking love these things. I have my eyes set on an expedition. Spoke with Ken last week, and currently waiting for the stars to align with the wife. I soooo want to pull a trigger on one. Plenty of camping in my time, but new to overlanding. And being from Cincinnati, my travels with a family of 5 and a dog will be limited, but I’m thinking being able to keep this thing in the garage is quite the incentive to get out more! Anyone in the midwest own one? I really will need to see one in person with the wife if it ever gonna happen!

Reactions: Viking1204

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Man, I freaking love these things. I have my eyes set on an expedition. Spoke with Ken last week, and currently waiting for the stars to align with the wife. I soooo want to pull a trigger on one. Plenty of camping in my time, but new to overlanding. And being from Cincinnati, my travels with a family of 5 and a dog will be limited, but I’m thinking being able to keep this thing in the garage is quite the incentive to get out more! Anyone in the midwest own one? I really will need to see one in person with the wife if it ever gonna happen!
Maybe you can make it to the Overland Expo East next month? Ken will be there. I am going to try to make it but if I do I will be flying in and out.

Reactions: Westsroadshow

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Thanks to everyone who came out to our booth at Overland Expo East. There will be some new owners on the east coast soon! Lots of positive feedback from people. Lots of new overlanding folks. I also saw lots of OB T-shirts but didn't get a chance to stop in the booth.

If anyone stopped by the booth and has additional questions let me know! I looked forward to future events working as an Ambassador for Off Grid Trailers!

Reactions: CMac

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Day one with the new trailer. Well technically day 2. We camped north of Parker, AZ yesterday after picking up the trailer.

We are taking dirt from Parker back to NW Phoenix. The section from Swansea to west of Alamo Lake was moderate difficulty. Trailer on day one already has significant AZ Pinstriping. While it would have been nice to keep it pristine for a few weeks longer I bought it to go off-roading.

More pics and a blog post on my site soon. We still have more dirt to do tomorrow.
47481158-271D-489C-9DA3-A98714E8265E.jpeg
17200D8B-262E-4A6A-AB09-1C060FFA3132.jpegF9109FAF-5861-481E-8298-F8BC81D14442.jpeg
70A28FEB-834E-4120-9018-3ED145583A27.jpeg