Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

My 2012 AWD Nissan Juke.
I got it because it was funky and unique, but looked like it could be a platform comparable to most AWD Subarus. It has almost zero aftermarket for offroad modifications, so I've been trying to develop it and try and push it as far as it will go. I feel like a lot of car people overlook the Juke as a platform because of the CVT transmission, but it is turbocharged, has a torque vectoring LSD and some pretty beefy drivetrain and suspension components on it.
So far I've hooked up with Silver's Coilovers and got them to create a 2" coilover lift kit, which I've pushed to 2.5", and with some fender trimming I've been able to fit a tire just a bit smaller than 33x11.50 (yes it is currently on stock Jeep rims too)

View attachment 120619
I've actually been eyeballing the Juke for a while and thinking it might make a wicked off roader. Love this build! 16 inch wheels?

JaxxaLuca

Rank 0

Traveler I

I've actually been eyeballing the Juke for a while and thinking it might make a wicked off roader. Love this build! 16 inch wheels?
The Jeep rims I'm running are 18's. 16's would be great on it, but I haven't come across a design for a 16 that I've liked yet. I'm really picky with wheels.
Especially now, used Jukes are getting pretty cheap. It's small, light, and fast, so it would make a great weekend vehicle for sure

Reactions: CR-Venturer

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

The Jeep rims I'm running are 18's. 16's would be great on it, but I haven't come across a design for a 16 that I've liked yet. I'm really picky with wheels.
Especially now, used Jukes are getting pretty cheap. It's small, light, and fast, so it would make a great weekend vehicle for sure
Got a build thread? I'd love to follow the progress.