Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I apologize for bailing on you guys. I was looking forward to this coming meetup but just noticed the date has changed. I should be able to attend.
That's great! We are always happy about participants. This online meetup is not limited to Europe and all members are welcome! Glad that you plan to join us next week.

Talk to you soon,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We were a nice group today. I think it is good to do the online meetup on a weekday, so more members have time to participate than on the weekend. Thanks to all who were there for the nice conversations. We talked about past and upcoming trips, ideas for training workshops for our spring meetup, technical stuff like different fuels, and everyday stuff. Was great fun! See you next time!

Reactions: MazeVX and Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
@XC70_OVERLANDER and I thought about doing another virtual campfire next week and then pause it for the summer like in previous years and start again around fall. In the summer most people are on the road and we meet here and there anyway on trips, meetups and expos in person.

So, talk to you next Thursday. Looking forward to it.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
That was again a nice virtual meetup. We chatted about future trips like Sardinia, Wales and Turkey, about things that move us in everyday life, about different rigs and much more. It was great fun with you!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We had again a nice virtual campfire today. I was particularly happy that some were there for the first time. It's always nice to get to know other members.

As always, it was a nice chat about travelling, vehicles, upcoming meetings and everyday things. Many thanks for the nice chat @paul87250 and @MaG-Dive .

I will schedule a RP for December in the next few days.

Cheers,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
The most votes were for Thursday as the day of the week for the virtual campfire. So we are keeping the last Thursday of the month until further notice. So I have planned a new one for Dec 28th. Looking forward to it. Talk to you soon.

Reactions: Todd Jackson

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Tonight we had a nice chat at the virtual campfire again. Thank you everybody who joined. Will schedule another one for end of January.

Reactions: paul87250

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
The virtual campfire burned for quite a looooooong time yesterday. It was nice chatting with you guys again.

And as @paul87250 said, it would be nice to keep it going over the summer this time. Although many of us are on the trails then and also meet up in person, as we are all spread out it's still a great idea to have the opportunity to meet up virtually once a month and maintain the community. We can talk about that again next time.

I have scheduled the next virtual campfire for the end of February.

Looking forward to it,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We were only a very small group last night, but it was a very nice virtual campfire. We talked about planned trips, overlanding equipment, winches and more. It was nice chatting with you @paul87250

I will schedule the next virtual campfire for the end of March as discussed earlier.

Talk to you then,
Bjoern

Reactions: XC70_OVERLANDER