OB Spokane Weekly Greet And Meet

• HTML tutorial

What days, times, and places would work best?

• Friday @ 6pm?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday @ 10am @ 7mile ORHV Park or Dutch Bros on Pines or Mirabeau park?

• Sunday @ 6pm?

• Monday @ 6pm?

• Tuesday @ 6pm?

• Thursday @ 6pm?

• Saturday @ 6pm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dustin S. Godtfring

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Spokane valley, Washington 99206
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Godtfring
Member #

Sooty guys, life's a bitch for me lately, so what are we doing this week? Here's my cellphone number 509 939 5020. Text me and let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using OB Talk mobile app
1(509) 723-5811
I'm always bored, lonely, poor, and stuff.
I wish I got a bigger pay check each pay day and or work on saving money to make my rig better and doing more stuff other then paying bills and other stuff like that?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:
Reactions: Pd.Dross

Garth Jones

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

I got mine from a a local company. Wall tents out of Moscow, idaho.

My tent is kind of a odd size being as it's 13 feet wide it is 20 foot long and last year during elk camp we put a wooden floor down in it it was really nice. I hunt the Early Muzzleloader season in Washington State and it's not real cold and a small wood stove kept warm. My old tent was a 12 by 12 alaknak tent with three foot side walls and he still Jack it was nice but I'm getting more and more people so I need more room.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app

Pd.Dross

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Rio Rancho, NM, USA
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Dross
Member #

Mine is a 12x14x6 screen in with the stove too. I love it. Most of the trips I go on are just long weekend stuff so far. Heading to Colorado in July to go 4wheeling for a week. I'd love to put a wood floor for mine but moving it all will be a nightmare. Lol I'm want to use it for a long hunting trip, but the guys I hunt with won't go any longer than a day. Grrrrrr.

Garth Jones

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mine is a 12x14x6 screen in with the stove too. I love it. Most of the trips I go on are just long weekend stuff so far. Heading to Colorado in July to go 4wheeling for a week. I'd love to put a wood floor for mine but moving it all will be a nightmare. Lol I'm want to use it for a long hunting trip, but the guys I hunt with won't go any longer than a day. Grrrrrr.

The wood floor is a pain. We take eight and a half sheets of plywood and 12 12 foot two by fours but when we set the floor in it we are there for at least nine days. It takes about two and a half hours to set up the tent including screwing the floor down so it stays solid. But I tell you it is a hassle but it's well worth it. I wouldn't do it for just a weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Plans just changed, dude is coming sooner then I was expecting
Next Thursday at the ref at say 630.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk