OB Spokane Weekly Greet And Meet

• HTML tutorial

What days, times, and places would work best?

• Friday @ 6pm?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday @ 10am @ 7mile ORHV Park or Dutch Bros on Pines or Mirabeau park?

• Sunday @ 6pm?

• Monday @ 6pm?

• Tuesday @ 6pm?

• Thursday @ 6pm?

• Saturday @ 6pm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

britz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Musselshell, Idaho
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YTI
I was wondering about it. Actually ventured off the mountain and headed up for another overland group last week and was hoping to have a double header. At least I know Spokane a little better now.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Well we officially live in spokane now. Would appreciate suggestions for cool secluded areas to explore in WA or ID maybe a bit of Montana too. Went out last weekend a little unprepared but we found the Twin Lakes campground east of Colville and it was alright.
Whens the next meetup?

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Dustin S. Godtfring

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Spokane valley, Washington 99206
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Godtfring
Member #

Well we officially live in spokane now. Would appreciate suggestions for cool secluded areas to explore in WA or ID maybe a bit of Montana too. Went out last weekend a little unprepared but we found the Twin Lakes campground east of Colville and it was alright.
Whens the next meetup?
I don't know?
I know I created this thread but it kinda die and stuff?

Maybe try to start it back up?
I know I'm kinda not go at this stuff :disrelieved:

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I'm going to start a new thread, if that's alright with everyone. Have a Saturday meet up somewhere. Maybe a park or something where a group of us can set up. Open up the tents, maybe grill some food. Maybe we can find some new members as well. What does everyone think?

Dustin S. Godtfring

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Godtfring
Member #

I'm going to start a new thread, if that's alright with everyone. Have a Saturday meet up somewhere. Maybe a park or something where a group of us can set up. Open up the tents, maybe grill some food. Maybe we can find some new members as well. What does everyone think?
That sounds like a good idea but I wish I knew how to delete a thread and start over and stuff

Dustin S. Godtfring

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Godtfring
Member #

Any suggestions of a good trail/ camp for us to go to this week?
There are go trails out by Lake Fernan that can take you to Kingston, Idaho or I think all the way up to Athol and there is 7mile ORHV park that's out by airway heights.
I'm still kinda new to this off-roading/overlanding stuff

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
Any suggestions of a good trail/ camp for us to go to this week?

Up around Chewelah there's some pretty nice country to explore also. Well, I guess you can go in pretty much any direction to find nice country to explore. Take a quick trip over Flowery Trail from Chewelah to Usk. Then go across the bridge and up around Kings lake. There is a couple roads that will take you over to NF 302. Take that over to Sullivan Lake and Metaline Falls. Nice campground on Sullivan Lake if you like campgrounds. I use dispersed sites myself.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Up around Chewelah there's some pretty nice country to explore also. Well, I guess you can go in pretty much any direction to find nice country to explore. Take a quick trip over Flowery Trail from Chewelah to Usk. Then go across the bridge and up around Kings lake. There is a couple roads that will take you over to NF 302. Take that over to Sullivan Lake and Metaline Falls. Nice campground on Sullivan Lake if you like campgrounds. I use dispersed sites myself.
We prefer dispersed as well

Garth Jones

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

There is a couple of real nice Camp spots between Kings Lake and Browns Lake. Brown's lake has a nice little campground at it the lake is fly fish only but there's some really nice Cutthroat in there you can get just right from the boat launch. The lake is also non-motorized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app

Garth Jones

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

There is a couple of real nice Camp spots between Kings Lake and Browns Lake. Brown's lake has a nice little campground at it the lake is fly fish only but there's some really nice Cutthroat in there you can get just right from the boat launch. The lake is also non-motorized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app