Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Yep, OB0000 and I will probably be rolling in around 1pm tomorrow.

We won't be going up as one huge group this year. We are going to break up into smaller groups and stagger times. We don't want to seem like we're bullying people off the trail or anything.

I'm sure you'll see people lining up. Where I will be in the pack of things is yet to be determined. Same with 0000. We'll figure that out tomorrow.

Reactions: SITHLRD

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Yep, OB0000 and I will probably be rolling in around 1pm tomorrow.

We won't be going up as one huge group this year. We are going to break up into smaller groups and stagger times. We don't want to seem like we're bullying people off the trail or anything.

I'm sure you'll see people lining up. Where I will be in the pack of things is yet to be determined. Same with 0000. We'll figure that out tomorrow.
Well I'll be staying Friday night so I'll gladly go up in an early group of necessary. I'm pretty new to off-roading so I'm sure that'll factor in.

Reactions: giarc1234 and jdunk

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Does Baz post photos that he takes anywhere? Would love to see how they turned out.
I asked him and he told me that he gives them Michael and they post them throughout the year I guess.

I want some of them as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
If you ever see an image that has you or your rig on one of the OB social's (FB, IG, YT, etc.) PM Michael here on the forum and he will get you a high res copy of the picture(s).

Same thing goes with any pictures that I take/post.

Of course, it goes without saying, that you need to credit to photographer.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I doubt Baz took any of mine, as it was just parked in the campground. Nothing photogenic there! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

For those of you not in the OB NW Facebook group, and don't follow me on the YouTube, and went on this trip (or didn't and just want to see)...

I finally got the trip video done.

If you see a picture of your rig, or think I took one that you want, let me know. I'll get it to you!

giarc1234

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Spanaway, WA
Member #

Do you have any ideas on locations yet? When I go out I am always looking for Camp sports, but all the ones I find are to small for a large group. I will keep looking and if I do find something I will pass it to you.

I expect that there will be at least 2, maybe even 3! I'm starting to look at next years schedule. My hope is to give plenty of advanced notice.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Do you have any ideas on locations yet? When I go out I am always looking for Camp sports, but all the ones I find are to small for a large group. I will keep looking and if I do find something I will pass it to you.
That would be great!

I'm trying to find ways to include the Oregon and Idaho people if possible.

Unfortunately, I'm not quite in the position to set something up for Alaska...