St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Sucks not having Saturdays off, I've been taking too many of them off, work ain't happy so I'm gonna behave for a while. Out of vacation time too. Oh well, can't wait to go again with you guys!

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Arnel

giarc1234

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Spanaway, WA
Member #

@jdunk I will be departing home (Spanaway) at 0600 and and estimating it to be a 2 hour and 20 minute drive. I am wanting to verify that you are not departing prior to 0900 on Saturday to start the run. I am looking forward to this but just got back today from Redwoods and 101 drive and am pretty sure I will be slammed at work on Friday and will not get out until late.

I have not seen any changes on this post. I need to look at the rally point page... Heading there right now.

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

@jdunk I will be departing home (Spanaway) at 0600 and and estimating it to be a 2 hour and 20 minute drive. I am wanting to verify that you are not departing prior to 0900 on Saturday to start the run. I am looking forward to this but just got back today from Redwoods and 101 drive and am pretty sure I will be slammed at work on Friday and will not get out until late.

I have not seen any changes on this post. I need to look at the rally point page... Heading there right now.
My guess is that even with a start time of 9am we will head out later than that.

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

SITHLRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tacoma, WA
Member #

Just got my grms license, I'll be lurking :smirk:. Looks like Salmon la Sac is full?
I'm headed out Friday and will most likely find a dispersed spot north of the campground.
If I find one big enough for a(n) extra rig(s) I'll flag it with OB

Kevin John Frey

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Tacoma, Wa
Member #

Not sure if it's been released yet but my Instagram stalking/looking through comments shows that #0000 is coming up for the run. So start time may be more set on the posted time

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk