Lake Stevens, WA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XJT
I would love to attend this. Still way too far out for a solid yes though with my job [emoji849]. Noob question: I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this OB app, but is there still a 20 rig limit?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

I would love to attend this. Still way too far out for a solid yes though with my job [emoji849]. Noob question: I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this OB app, but is there still a 20 rig limit?
Currently there is a 20 rig limit which has been filled. I dont know if theres any room on that or not but @jdunk would be the one to answer that.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Alright cool. Thanks for the quick response!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'm still out in the world on my trip through Oregon. nobody has notified me that they are dropping out. The best thing to do would be to keep an eye on this thread, and the events page.

I won't likely have access to the internet for another week or so.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Yep, still getting out. Running Naches Pass the weekend before. I might try running Fortune Creek here in the next few weeks. Word through instagram (from about a week ago) is there is still some snow but you can get to Gallagher Head Lake.
Yeah there's a group of 4Runners that are gonna check it out today so we'll have a good idea.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Was there any definitive answer on what passes were needed for camping Friday night and Saturday? I need to renew mine and figuring which additional ones I need to buy.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

^^ This. Also, for those of us from out of state, where do we get the passes? Are they available online, and of so, how long does it take to get them?
Well quickly looking there's two possible passes needed. The Discover Pass ($30 annual) and Northwest Forest Pass ($30 annual, $80 for annual US pass). Both can be bought online I believe. I usually have the Discover Pass but I'll prob buy both either way.