First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Questions for us to consider:

Engraved (cost more, looks better) or Stickers (my term, they are pretty durable)

Jim

Reactions: Ironhide

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

Questions for us to consider:

Engraved (cost more, looks better) or Stickers (my term, they are pretty durable)

Jim
Yeah, I've been searching on Ebay. I'm thinking engraved text top and bottom. They range from 8.50 black stainless steel text on bottom only to 30.00 chrome and black with text top and bottom. We probably could get a volume discount.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Yeah, I've been searching on Ebay. I'm thinking engraved text top and bottom. They range from 8.50 black stainless steel text on bottom only to 30.00 chrome and black with text top and bottom. We probably could get a volume discount.
Heck "overland bound" on top is good to me, the bottom gets messed up in some cases anyway. But I will go with whatever we go with. Heck maybe we can give a cut to OB as well....

Jim

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

I think OverlandBound on top is fine. It identifies OB and makes folks wonder just what it is, thereby resulting in a conversation or research on their own.

I have an engraved chrome and black lettered major American motorcycle manafactur plate frame (hint) on my work truck that is over 10 years old and still shines up like new.

Buy once, cry once for quality.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hey just got done talking to HQ on this, they will have a design done and ready for us to review/order in the summer (hotter months)......

Jim

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Uhmmm . . . . 'Is anybody out there?' (With all respect to Pink Floyd). Administrators? Founders? Anybody? Three kind people have liked the post, but many more might answer a poll. I wouldn't want to start one though if such a item is already available and I just missed it.
might be to much weight to have something like that mounted!