First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
mmmmmmm k, a month to check on it?
Some of us have tons of things going on and some have to wait for answers.....A month or two might happen.......

Last word was later this year, major run end of the month had to be put together and with the new app and system upgrades, I do not know how the small band of staff does it honestly, they are superhuman it seems.....

I will talk to Corrie at the run, best I can offer.

Jim

Reactions: JButtress

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

Some of us have tons of things going on and some have to wait for answers.....A month or two might happen.......

Last word was later this year, major run end of the month had to be put together and with the new app and system upgrades, I do not know how the small band of staff does it honestly, they are superhuman it seems.....

I will talk to Corrie at the run, best I can offer.

Jim
A question of yes or no this was going to happen is all those with interest are seeking. Blowing it off as "busy" is condescending and still not an answer. I respect the efforts of a small group of folks but this idea was posed a year ago, it seems there is/was enough interest to make it happen.............I own and run a small business so I know what it takes.
Take care of the small stuff and the big stuff takes care of itself.

At this point personally I'm moving on. Good luck and I hope it all works out.

Last edited:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
A question of yes or no this was going to happen is all those with interest are seeking. Blowing it off as "busy" is condescending and still not an answer. I respect the efforts of a small group of folks but this idea was posed a year ago, it seems there is/was enough interest to make it happen.............I own and run a small business so I know what it takes.
Take care of the small stuff and the big stuff takes care of itself.

At this point personally I'm moving on. Good luck and I hope it all works out.
Just for you consider this a NO.

For everyone else, as I posted please.

I do not care how your running your business and I am amazed that you can not see all that is going on around here.... Sad really, I mean honestly do you think people are just sitting around not wanting to get this done? Glad your moving on. Have a great day.

Jim

PS I have never blown anything off and I will bet you dont show up to the Seirra run next week either right, cause then all the stuff that a couple people do will be in full display. I personally take offense to that comment on their behalf. Nope, easier for you to sit at your computer and demand actions and criticize and accuse. Man you really made me angry, sorry but you have no idea what your talking about. Lets just leave it as your moving on and I will geep asking for this to get moving along.

Reactions: JButtress

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

OK guys, I found this at a thrift store. The engraved plastic panels were missing which makes it easier to modify. A little dremel action and sanding followed by etching primer and flat black paint. There are several sellers on Ebay offering pre-mounted vinyl lettering from 1/2" and up. this will be followed by a satin finish clear coat. I'll let you know how it turns out in about a month. Going to fit it in between all my other projects. 20191006_180754.jpg