OB Metal License Plate Frame??

• HTML tutorial

PauldF

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I checked in Member gear to see if there is one and didn't see one. The plastic holder I had on my new 4Runner broke at the screw attachment the first time I even hit a slight washboard fire trail!! Doh!

A quality metal OB frame would be something I would shell out some hard earned cash for. Maybe others would too? In addition, for those members who might not want to affix their badge to the back of their vehicle this would serve as a way to identify other members on the road and would provide valuable advertising for the group.

If I am incorrect and there is such an item available please let me know. If I am correct and there is not, please let me know also - then I would post a poll to gauge interest.

Thanks,
Paul

PauldF

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Uhmmm . . . . 'Is anybody out there?' (With all respect to Pink Floyd). Administrators? Founders? Anybody? Three kind people have liked the post, but many more might answer a poll. I wouldn't want to start one though if such a item is already available and I just missed it.

Reactions: AprilC

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

I checked in Member gear to see if there is one and didn't see one. The plastic holder I had on my new 4Runner broke at the screw attachment the first time I even hit a slight washboard fire trail!! Doh!

A quality metal OB frame would be something I would shell out some hard earned cash for. Maybe others would too? In addition, for those members who might not want to affix their badge to the back of their vehicle this would serve as a way to identify other members on the road and would provide valuable advertising for the group.

If I am incorrect and there is such an item available please let me know. If I am correct and there is not, please let me know also - then I would post a poll to gauge interest.

Thanks,
Paul
Looping in @Michael and @Corrie for their info.

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

I'm in for one, great idea
Apparently all it is at this time is "an idea". Members would like to have a "Members " plate frame but from this thread I see no response from the powers that be. It could be done fairly easy, if approved. No affiliation, just a quick search.

Reactions: Ironhide

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I like the idea too, I put my two badges on the side of the truck and plan to put an Overland Bound sticker on my back window but a metal license plate holder would be better! See below, not bad but would be nice with some mountain or trail graphics too!

Overland Bound License Holder.JPG