Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I'm not seeing my dot on the member map. I think I have everything check properly but I may have missed something. Have any suggestions?
Are you able to set your location in your user profile? Wondering if there is a bigger issue. I'm able to do it from the backend.

Cheers,

M

upload_2018-12-3_15-3-44.png

LostWolf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gladstone, Michigan, USA
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Levely
Member #

Are you able to set your location in your user profile? Wondering if there is a bigger issue. I'm able to do it from the backend.

Cheers,

M

View attachment 77991
I thought that I had it set on the profile page and all the checkboxes checked. I have missed something.

Thank you guys for the fix. Feels good to see my dot on the map!

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
For some reason my map dot has disappeared. I checked my preferences and all the proper boxes are checked. Please help me I am lost! Thanks,
Ron W. #4990

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
For some reason my map dot has disappeared. I checked my preferences and all the proper boxes are checked. Please help me I am lost! Thanks,
Ron W. #4990
Hi Ron, I can fix it, but I want to know why it happened. Please bear with me for a couple days?

M

Reactions: KC2BUN

Bobby B

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Lauderdale
Member #

Hello, I am a new member and I really don’t know what I am doing navigating the MAP feature. How do I contact people in Florida. I just joined the other day, any solid advice would be appreciated. Member no. 15805.

Bobby B

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Lauderdale
Member #

I am interested in camping and exploring Ocala National Forest. Any suggestions on camping sites? I have camped all over the Everglades, Thank you, No. 15805

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hi @Bobby B! The best way to start meeting other members is to post in introduction in the "Member Introductions *New Members Start Here*" thread. This will help your fellow Overland Bound members get to know you. You can also post in the SouthEast Region forum to talk with more geographically relevant members and find out more about what is happening in your area. I know that there was a thread discussing a Miami area meet-up, so you might want to check that out.

Another resource is the SouthEast Region ambassador @AdventureWithDanan. Feel free to reach out to him with any area specific questions.

Bobby B

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Lauderdale
Member #

Hi @Bobby B! The best way to start meeting other members is to post in introduction in the "Member Introductions *New Members Start Here*" thread. This will help your fellow Overland Bound members get to know you. You can also post in the SouthEast Region forum to talk with more geographically relevant members and find out more about what is happening in your area. I know that there was a thread discussing a Miami area meet-up, so you might want to check that out.

Another resource is the SouthEast Region ambassador @AdventureWithDanan. Feel free to reach out to him with any area specific questions.
Thank you very much

Reactions: Jedi

J Ham

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Jacksonville Beach, FL, USA
Member #

Hello, I am a new member and I really don’t know what I am doing navigating the MAP feature. How do I contact people in Florida. I just joined the other day, any solid advice would be appreciated. Member no. 15805.
I'm having the same issue. New member and get nothing on the map. I'm in NE Florida. I'm having some issues navigating the site, and it's really bad on my phone, could be user error on my end though.

Reactions: Corey B

MtnBnd

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Riverton, Utah, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I am a member (# 15766). Can someone upgrade my forum account to “Member” so I can access the Map of OB Members ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.