Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Haha, true. But, it is one less variable in my contemplation, so I'll consider that a win!
I'm going to check out your account now. BTW, you should not have access to or see a field that says "Member Map Location". That is on the backend for administrators. I'll tell you what I find!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thank you Steve! I kept changing my location field with city name, coordinates, and other inputs in trying to get myself put into the correct location on the map. Glad to hear I'm not just going crazy.
OK, I have 166 people off the Coast of Ghana, Africa, including you :/

I need to do some digging. More soon!

M

Reactions: Steve

tinyOVERLANDER

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Member #

The map starting 'working' for me tonight. For the last few days it had been locking up my computer. Once I saw it working and my pin was visible I changed my location to include my zip code. As soon as I went back to the map my pin had been updated and was showing me in my zip code area. Good job to whomever has been working on the map problems.

thedaddybadger

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dallas, GA, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Boles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREZ965
Always good to see new members signing on! Welcome to all the OB newbies. OB #0174

jimbob

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler III

Westbury, UK
First Name
jamie
Last Name
stokes
Member #

I am a member but my account has not been upgraded. Could someone do this please? My number is 5167.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@Michael and I are the staff members that do the upgrades. I've been on the road for three weeks so far, and cannot access the admin pages due to security measures. Normally, I handle these the same day a request is posted. If Michael doesn't get them first, I will be home sometime around midweek. Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.