Launch Member

Contributor III

Leadville, CO, USA
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Daughtry
Member #

Hey all, I'm new to Overland Bound and to Colorado! I wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

I moved to Boulder from Raleigh, North Carolina at the end of March (yes, in the middle of this crazy worldwide pandemic) for a new job. As soon as I knew I was moving, I pulled the trigger and bought a rig for all the adventures I knew I'd have out here.

I've always loved 4Runners (my mom had a 3rd gen that I learned to drive on), so of course I bought a white '17 TRD Pro back in February. I'm absolutely in love with her. The picture below was shot on the Cascade Creek trail near Mount Evans this past weekend. Though I have many mods planned, I am still in awe of the capability of the stock truck.

I can't wait to be part of this community and meet you all in the future!

IMG_20200522_171134_edit.jpg

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey all, I'm new to Overland Bound and to Colorado! I wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

I moved to Boulder from Raleigh, North Carolina at the end of March (yes, in the middle of this crazy worldwide pandemic) for a new job. As soon as I knew I was moving, I pulled the trigger and bought a rig for all the adventures I knew I'd have out here.

I've always loved 4Runners (my mom had a 3rd gen that I learned to drive on), so of course I bought a white '17 TRD Pro back in February. I'm absolutely in love with her. The picture below was shot on the Cascade Creek trail near Mount Evans this past weekend. Though I have many mods planned, I am still in awe of the capability of the stock truck.

View attachment 156107
Hi and welcome from Denver, Laura!

I will need to check out that trail, looks fun. Keep an eye on this thread for upcoming meetups :sunglasses:

Zappe

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dacono, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dean
Member #

View attachment 156107
Welcome Laura to Colorado and OB!
Nice TRD Pro and that trail looks good, surprised it doesn’t look muddier in that area, will have to look it up.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

View attachment 156107
Welcome to Colorado! Nice 4Runner, Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hi again everyone!

I hope to see you all at one of the upcoming Colorado events!

Here's the current listing for the Rocky Mountain Region. Don't hesitate to create one of your own or at least make a suggestion!

Cujo7989

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Aurora, CO, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Brockmeier
Member #

Service Branch
USMC(Ret)
Hey everyone, I moved to southeast Aurora from NW Florida with my wife and son last September. I’m am just now starting to get out and about. My schedules pretty erratic and I often find that I’m a m more able to do weekday trips when it’s less crowded.

Looking forward to meeting some good folks.

Cheers,
Jeff

Attachments

Zappe

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dacono, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dean
Member #

Hey everyone, I moved to southeast Aurora from NW Florida with my wife and son last September. I’m am just now starting to get out and about. My schedules pretty erratic and I often find that I’m a m more able to do weekday trips when it’s less crowded.

Cheers,
Jeff
Welcome To OB Jeff and the Front Range!

Reactions: FR33DOM

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Cheers,
Jeff
Welcome Jeff!

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

If anyone is interested in going out this weekend, we have a trip planned for Saturday and potentially Sunday. All details here, make sure to RSVP, thanks!

Reactions: Zappe

cfox28

Rank 0

Contributor I

Loveland, CO
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Fox
Hey Everyone,

My name is Charles, I'm new to Overland Bound, and to Overlanding in general. Excited to be apart of the Colorado community. I live in Loveland CO. The pic below is of my T4R that i just bought. It has some modifications already which will certainly help my journey!
IMG_20200613_205336.jpg

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Hey Everyone,

My name is Charles, I'm new to Overland Bound, and to Overlanding in general. Excited to be apart of the Colorado community. I live in Loveland CO. The pic below is of my T4R that i just bought. It has some modifications already which will certainly help my journey!
View attachment 158992
Welcome! Looking forward to sharing adventures with you! We have a Rally point the last week of June. If you go to the Rally point calendar you should check it out.

cfox28

Rank 0

Contributor I

Loveland, CO
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Fox
Welcome! Looking forward to sharing adventures with you! We have a Rally point the last week of June. If you go to the Rally point calendar you should check it out.
Thanks for the Share. i'm not sure i'll be able to make the June 26th Buena Vista meet up, but i'll definitely be on the lookout for more opportunities!

911 Cruiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Riverside, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lang
Member #

View attachment 156107
Hey Laura welcome aboard, I live in So Cal but love Colorado. Love the 4-Runner.

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey Everyone,

View attachment 158992
Hi and welcome Charles! Nice 4Runner, looks like you are all set to hit the trails.

We have a Colorado group chat on Telegram that you can join here if you would like.

Otherwise, keep an eye here and on the Rally Point page to find out when we will meet next!

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey Everyone,

View attachment 158992
Hey Charles, welcome to ob, im up in Fort Collins and hoping to start doin some trail runs up near Estes, redfeather and rustic in early July (when all the trails are opening up) I'll be sure to let you know when I'm planning to head out if you would like to join.

cfox28

Rank 0

Contributor I

Loveland, CO
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Fox
Hi and welcome Charles! Nice 4Runner, looks like you are all set to hit the trails.

We have a Colorado group chat on Telegram that you can join here if you would like.

Otherwise, keep an eye here and on the Rally Point page to find out when we will meet next!
Thanks Carlo for the welcome, and for the telegram invite, I am on the list now!

Hey Charles, welcome to ob, im up in Fort Collins and hoping to start doin some trail runs up near Estes, redfeather and rustic in early July (when all the trails are opening up) I'll be sure to let you know when I'm planning to head out if you would like to join.
Thanks Aleem, that sounds like a lot of fun! glad to know there is a member just a little to the North!

Kyle Collins

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fort Collins, CO
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Collins
Member #

View attachment 156107
Sweet, yeah the 4runner are amazing stock. I had a 3rd gen as well and recently moved to a 5th gen