On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

LATEST UPDATE ON DATES AND TIMES....
DATE HAS BEEN MOVED IN ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE CAMPING

RALLY POINT HAS BEEN CREATED, MAKE SURE YOU RSVP!!!!

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/ob-full-east-region-meet-and-greet-swap-meet-reunion/
Looks good, man. I appreciate your efforts in getting it set up so far in advance and getting what sounds like a great campground set up, too! Nice work. This might shape up to be a great start in getting a few people together that may not have otherwise.

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

Looks good, man. I appreciate your efforts in getting it set up so far in advance and getting what sounds like a great campground set up, too! Nice work. This might shape up to be a great start in getting a few people together that may not have otherwise.
Thanks bud I appreciate it, looking forward to meet you all in about 8 weeks time from now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke VC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
what camp ground and do we need to reserve any space

Luke VC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
Brookside campground, I put a link to their website
We’re gota week after they open so there will be plenty of sites no need to reserve them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I'm pretty well set on going to this, but do have two major van upgrades waiting to happen (mostly 'cause I've been lazy about pushing to get them set up) in CO and BC which may take precedence, should they end up being scheduled then. Hence the "Maybe" RSVP.

BUT, if I am in attendance, I'll set up my full base camp and will be able to house a couple others who need overnight shelter/can't use their vehicle for sleeping. I can sleep four others in my typical setup; two in the Roofnest Eagle and two in the Oz Tent on padded cots.

Ya just have to be nice, bring your own bedroll, food/drinks & cooler, be considerate of others and their property, and clean up after yourselves. I'll change this post to definite soon as I know.

roaddude-cadescove_3506-700.jpg

Might even set up my shower/potty tent, which is so bad-ass it has it's own spare tire and Maxtrax :sunglasses:

roaddude_showertent-tire-n-tracks-1692-700.jpg

Last edited:

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I will be attending from South Jersey... first OB event and looking forward to meeting everyone. New to the Overlanding scene but been a backpacker for years so a one pot meal and tiny tent for me.... SO FAR !!!
This will be a perfect opportunity to see what everyone is using. We have a very wide variety of sleeping and shelter options among the members. It's all personal preference and budget.

Steven DeRoche

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hudson New Hampshire
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeRoche
Member #

Put me down for a strong maybe, kind of wiped out my vacation time with medical issues but I work for a great company and I think I can work something out. I'm new at this and slowly building my taco up for some long trips.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Put me down for a strong maybe, kind of wiped out my vacation time with medical issues but I work for a great company and I think I can work something out. I'm new at this and slowly building my taco up for some long trips.
Hey Steven - hope you can make it. If you have not read the whole thread, the place to put down your Maybe, and then change later to Going (if you are), is on the Rally Point Page: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/ob-full-east-region-meet-and-greet-swap-meet-reunion/

Hope things work out that you can join us.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Mr Diabeetus,
You happen to be in luck my friend. I just so happen to have two tents I was going to sell in the swap. If you elect to come, you can have one. As far as staying warm at night? Layers, and just bring regular blankets from home. I’ve done that before. For the food situation, I’ll prob end up making some chili from scratch, along with a bunch of other stuff. So you’re more than welcome to dog in
That's generous of ya. I may take you up on that. Especially since you called me Mr. Diabeetus..:)

Reactions: EscoTerrestrial