US West OB Central Valley: MET (Mormon Emigrant Trail) Winter Jamboree!

• HTML tutorial

Federico

Rank II

Contributor III

sacramento, CA
First Name
Federico
Last Name
Mazabel
Member #

See you guys at the Pines Safeway at 3:30. Coming in a silver 4runner. 8583829051

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If you get in trouble up there and cant get out by cell or 146.460 please keep this repeater info with you.
High Sierra Repeater "805" is monitored by most off road groups in the foothills and by the El Dorado Sheriff's office.
146.805 -.600 PL123.0
The KA6GWY repeater, covers the west slope of El Dorado County and the Sacramento area.

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
If you get in trouble up there and cant get out by cell or 146.460 please keep this repeater info with you.
High Sierra Repeater "805" is monitored by most off road groups in the foothills and by the El Dorado Sheriff's office.
146.805 -.600 PL123.0
The KA6GWY repeater, covers the west slope of El Dorado County and the Sacramento area.
Thank you Kent. I will program that in. I also have a Garmin Explorer as well so help will be at our fingertips.

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
Just checking in. I’m home safe and sound and making sure everyone else did too. Hope everyone had fun out on the MET! We’ll definitely have to go back when there’s more snow on the ground.

Reactions: beck4u

SamL

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Patterson California
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSN
Just checking in. I’m home safe and sound and making sure everyone else did too. Hope everyone had fun out on the MET! We’ll definitely have to go back when there’s more snow on the ground.

Brian, Andy, and myself made it home last night. Had a great trip!

Reactions: beck4u