Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Monroe, WA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Martin
Member #

I'll have to join in on the next one, my wife is out of town at a music festival so I'm home with my 2 boys for the weekend.

NickS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, WA
Member #

Is there any talk of a South Sound meetup?

I’d really enjoy an opportunity to meet the members nearby. (Nothing against the north end guys, Haha. Making it up to Conway from Lakewood is just not possible on a weeknight.)

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: RainGoat

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hey NickS! I would recommend reaching out to jdunk. He is the North West Region Ambassador and just happens to live near you.

If there isn't already a meet-up happening, you can do like jim lee did here and just get one rolling.

NickS

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, WA
Member #

Hey NickS! I would recommend reaching out to jdunk. He is the North West Region Ambassador and just happens to live near you.

If there isn't already a meet-up happening, you can do like jim lee did here and just get one rolling.
Will do and thank you.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Got the carryall all fixed up and running again.

**if** I can keep it running, and everything lines up, we're hoping to head out to Baker Lake this Sunday for a little camp out. (Being retired and with no schedule, we can skip crowded weekends.) The plan is to hit Swift Creek Campground for a night or two. ( Off NF11 ) If anyone is bored and wants to go for a cruise, drop on by. Not like the carryall is tough to spot.

-jim lee

Reactions: RainGoat

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

And of course the carryall broke down on that Baker Lake trip as well. But its all fixed now! Isn't it about time to meet up for a burger and maybe some light off-roading or something?

Anyone? Even a luch run would be entertaining..

A picnic?

-jim lee

Reactions: Jedi

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I am working out some of the details and will have a rally point announced today for a meeting and trail run on October 13th in Arlington.

We have lots of great stuff to discuss from the NW Region Meeting.

peterver63

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Vernon, WA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Verschoor
Member #

I am working out some of the details and will have a rally point announced today for a meeting and trail run on October 13th in Arlington.

We have lots of great stuff to discuss from the NW Region Meeting.
Sounds like fun! Unfortunately we'll have to skip this time since we won't be back from our trip to southern Oregon yet. Have fun!

Reactions: Jedi

p0giewan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Everett, WA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Rutherford
Member #

Just joined. I'm down in Everett. I work evenings so weekday meetups are always tough but I'd totally be up for a weekend run.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Just joined. I'm down in Everett. I work evenings so weekday meetups are always tough but I'd totally be up for a weekend run.
Awesome. If you didn't get the invite for the 10/13/18 meeting, let me know and I will send it to you.