NW Washington. We should meet.

• HTML tutorial

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

I'm looking at the member map and there's a few of us from Oak Harbor, Anacortes, Mt Venon, Sedro..

Maybe we should pick a spot and meet some day? I was thinking a good central spot might be Conway Pub?

Any interest? Should we pick a date?

Chime in!

-jim lee

Reactions: GHQ1 and Spud

peterver63

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Vernon, WA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Verschoor
Member #

I'm looking at the member map and there's a few of us from Oak Harbor, Anacortes, Mt Venon, Sedro..

Maybe we should pick a spot and meet some day? I was thinking a good central spot might be Conway Pub?

Any interest? Should we pick a date?

Chime in!

-jim lee
I'm up for it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: jim lee

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

I figured I'd leave this up for a while to give time for people to see it. I wonder if thee is a way to make this post more visible? It is kinda' buried in a bunch of forums. Has anyone tried the chat thing they have here?

-jim lee

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Yes, there is one in Issaquah and I'm planning to make it, if I have a running machine by that time. But I'd really like to meet up with "locals". I'd also like some local knowledge about the off-road trails around up here because I know practically nothing about my local area. And I'm tired of waiting. I'm bored and want to chat with folks.

Do I need to set a date to create a Rally point? That may be a good plan.

-jim lee

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Yes, there is one in Issaquah and I'm planning to make it, if I have a running machine by that time. But I'd really like to meet up with "locals". I'd also like some local knowledge about the off-road trails around up here because I know practically nothing about my local area. And I'm tired of waiting. I'm bored and want to chat with folks.

Do I need to set a date to create a Rally point? That may be a good plan.

-jim lee
Hope to see you there!

Yes, you would need to have a date chosen before you could create the rally point.

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

Here, I stole this picture from Jason.. Proof that it happened.

Chris, Me & Jason After lunch at Conway Pub. Next time we should take some gear and have lunch off-road somewhere.

-jim lee

Reactions: RainGoat

Justinwrites

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Olympia, WA
Member #

Yeah, I've got this new to me mostly stock fzj80 that could use a shakier shake down run. We should do coffee with a view out something.

megacabcummins

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Marysville, WA
Member #

Hey Jim :) Just an idea but I did a meet n greet a couple years ago just up out of Glacier on the river, then we went farther up the mountain. Really good time and you don't have to tell over the bar noise. Rigs looking good btw.

Sent from my VS996 using OB Talk mobile app

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
So what works best for a evening get together? Weeknights in town or weekends in the forest? Let's get this gathering going!

Railvan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington
Member #

So what works best for a evening get together? Weeknights in town or weekends in the forest? Let's get this gathering going!
I'm open most evenings and off Sundays and Mondays. What's the center of the area we are talking about? Would Mt. Vernon be the best meeting spot or Bellingham?

Reactions: C4nN0n45

JoshMTN4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Monroe, WA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Martin
Member #

I’m a freshly minted OB member #13841, I’m down in Monroe but I wouldn’t mind trekking north to either spot for a meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk