Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Hey guys i apologize for not hoping on this weekend to help solidify a list of who's bringing what work has been a little hectic. Does anyone know if the park has grills or will someone have to bring one?
It has grills there 2 big ones if I remember right.

Reactions: Alexd7290

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

Okay would you want to bring the coal or would want me to bring the coal or food/drinks? I'm trying to have a decent list of who's bringing what.
Everyone should be doing there own drinks, my buddy has the charcoal covered, I’ll take care of the burgers/fries, maybe we can get you to do the condiments and toppings?, and I’ll see if Viking can do paper plates/paper towels.

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
Yeah man for sure i need recommendations on those besides the ones i have listed below.

Condiments
- Ketchup, mustard, ranch, mayo, relish

Toppings
- Onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese (if i need to bring more and if so what kinds of cheese)

Last edited:

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

That should be fine I would say just yellow American cheese, we can keep it simple. Mustard/mayo/ketchup and onions/lettuce/tomatoes/cheese anything else is fancy and people can bring it.

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I made a rally point for the event if all that are going can like and click attend that would be great so we can get numbers locked in and hopefully it’ll spread the word.

Docrandy

Rank III
Staff member
Mod Team

Traveler III

Florida, USA
First Name
randy
Last Name
g
Hey all just found this thread I'm up in crestview and am just getting into overlanding would be great to meet up with others!

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Alexd7290

Rank 0

Contributor II

Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Dominguez
Hey all just found this thread I'm up in Crestview and am just getting into overlanding would be great to meet up with others!
Welcome to the thread if you would like to come out a few of us will be having a meet this weekend on Saturday 28 Sep 19 at Anderson pond so if you would like to go please check out the rally point post and post if you will be attending. I did a quick google search and that it should only be a 30ish minute drive for you so not to far (a mostly straight shot too). If you are going to come please purchase a pass from the Jackson Guard for the Eglin ranges the information is in the post.

Reactions: TxRanger3006

Docrandy

Rank III
Staff member
Mod Team

Traveler III

Florida, USA
First Name
randy
Last Name
g
I have no doubt that there are enough people around. If you want to get an actual club going I would be happy to help I have helped setup a few other clubs for sports cars and shooting its pretty easy to do

TxRanger3006

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Navarre, FL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Andersen
Member #

I have no doubt that there are enough people around. If you want to get an actual club going I would be happy to help I have helped setup a few other clubs for sports cars and shooting its pretty easy to do
I think if we get enough people that are serious about it to where we aren’t a one hit wonder club we can talk to one the region ambassadors and create a side group inside overland bound. That way we have the extra resources but can also have go to people to rely on in the area.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Looking forward to meeting you guys Saturday! I am indeed bringing the paper plates and paper towels! If nothing changes between now and then I'll be bringing my 11 year old son with, he loves the Range!