Northwest - Memorial Day Weekend, WABDR (modified)

• HTML tutorial

Arnel

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lynnwood, WA
Member #

That is an awesome video Josh! Thank you again for putting this together, and Im looking forward to future adventures!

Reactions: jdunk

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Awesome part 2! I sincerely wish I could have stuck it out with the group for night two. The good news is Mocha (the 3 lb Yorkie) is fine. At 14 years old, I didn't want to take any chances though. I'm looking forward to another adventure with this group soon!!

Reactions: jdunk and Arnel

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Great video! Really enjoyed the trip, I'm addicted to this stuff now.

Masterpull came through, they found a defect with my rope so they sent me a new one, only stronger and far more expensive than the one I bought, but free of charge! Just got here today. Highly recommend these guys, the customer service is amazing.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Great video! Really enjoyed the trip, I'm addicted to this stuff now.

Masterpull came through, they found a defect with my rope so they sent me a new one, only stronger and far more expensive than the one I bought, but free of charge! Just got here today. Highly recommend these guys, the customer service is amazing.

Thanks!

That's good to know Master Pull came through for you. I'll mention that in the channel comments.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Awesome part 2! I sincerely wish I could have stuck it out with the group for night two. The good news is Mocha (the 3 lb Yorkie) is fine. At 14 years old, I didn't want to take any chances though. I'm looking forward to another adventure with this group soon!!
The next one that's already on the calendar is early August!

The Nothing

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

pdx, or
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BSB
Was great to watch the videos show up in my YouTube feed this week. You guys definitely had more fun than I did.
Wish I could join up in August, but the calendar is against me this year

Reactions: jdunk

Contributor II

Biggest thing I've learned this year, plan OB trips BEFORE planning my other trips ha it's I don't think I can make the august trip due to other plans

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk