Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Looking into reserving a site now. Does anyone know if the sites around area "B" that @jdunk mentioned will accommodate a vehicle with a roof-top tent?
I expect any site you can park your car, you can open up your tent. At least that's been my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
I expect any site you can park your car, you can open up your tent. At least that's been my experience.

Probably a safe assumption. However, I did get a "talking to" by a campground manager in Arizona once for popping the RTT in a standard tent site. She insisted that I should have been in an RV site. We clearly had different views of what defined an "RV".

Reactions: steve_birdsall

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Probably a safe assumption. However, I did get a "talking to" by a campground manager in Arizona once for popping the RTT in a standard tent site. She insisted that I should have been in an RV site. We clearly had different views of what defined an "RV".
Fortunately, I haven't had that experience. There will be a lot of RTT's that night [emoji23]

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I guess I need help? How do i find spreadsheet?

Sent from my SM-S906L using OB Talk mobile app
It's in the first post. You should be able to see that only JoAnn is on it.

If you want to add something to the list, shoot me a PM and I'll get it on the list [emoji16]

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Just as a reminder to people. This isn't a "Members only" event. Everyone is welcome!

I would like to get an approximate head count. I did reserve the area for up to 100 people after all :) The reservation and day use fees are already paid, so we're locked in.

Plenty of room, but it would be good to know for anyone bringing food!

-------------------

Driving Directions

From Interstate 5: Take exit 49, drive east on SR 504 six miles to park entrance.

How do I register/check in at the park?
It is necessary for you to register with park staff. You can be informed of park specific notices such as watering schedules or special programs. Registration also allows staff to locate you quickly in an emergency. Bring your confirmation letter with you to the park to speed check in. Check in times may vary from park to park.​

General Group & Day Use Notes:

Fires: are permitted in designated areas only - do not leave them unattended. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Bring your own fire wood.
Behavior: Park ranger has the authority to remove any or all members of the group whose behavior at any time is in conflict with any state law, becomes detrimental to the health and safety of the group or other users, or becomes so unruly as to affect reasonable enjoyment of the park by others.
Cleanup: User group is responsible for cleanup of area, failure to do so will result in cleanup fees as well as loss of any use of facility in the future. Contact park staff for inspection prior to departure.
Signs & Banners: Do not post signs or banners on any trees, post or signs in the park. Temporary signs may be used if they are free standing.
Alcohol: Keg alcohol and alcoholic punch bowls are not permitted.
Amplified devices: are not permitted.
Parking: Do not park vehicles on the lawn area.
Collection of fees: or donations is prohibited.
Advanced Media advertising: is not permitted.
Pets: must be on a leash at all times.
Misc: Water balloons, straw bales and egg tosses are not permitted.​

IMPORTANT - Specific Group & Day Use Notes:
Day Use kitchen shelter

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

This is just around the corner! I thought I'd speak up and see who all is still in. There are still only 2 items on the potluck list, so I expect we're going to have... lots of hot dogs...?

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Looks like we won't be able to make it unfortunately, I had to move my vacation day.

Sent from my VS986 using OB Talk mobile app