King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Saturday June 3rd at Seaquest State Park. [ Map of the Park | Google Maps ]
I have reserved Shelter S-1

Because this is a "No Pass" day at the park, you will not need to pay any day use fees, or have any state park passes.

The area reserved is good for up to 100 people, so... yeah.

If you want to camp, please handle that reservation on your own.

Since it's a potluck, it would be good if we had an idea what all people were bringing... So, I made a spreadsheet.

Please shoot me a message if you are going to bring something, and I'll get it on the list, we obviously need everything as of right now.

Driving Directions

From Interstate 5: Take exit 49, drive east on SR 504 six miles to park entrance.​

General Group & Day Use Notes:

Fires: are permitted in designated areas only - do not leave them unattended. Gathering of firewood is not permitted. Bring your own fire wood.
Behavior: Park ranger has the authority to remove any or all members of the group whose behavior at any time is in conflict with any state law, becomes detrimental to the health and safety of the group or other users, or becomes so unruly as to affect reasonable enjoyment of the park by others.
Cleanup: User group is responsible for cleanup of area, failure to do so will result in cleanup fees as well as loss of any use of facility in the future. Contact park staff for inspection prior to departure.
Signs & Banners: Do not post signs or banners on any trees, post or signs in the park. Temporary signs may be used if they are free standing.
Alcohol: Keg alcohol and alcoholic punch bowls are not permitted.
Amplified devices: are not permitted.
Parking: Do not park vehicles on the lawn area.
Collection of fees: or donations is prohibited.
Advanced Media advertising: is not permitted.
Pets: must be on a leash at all times.
Misc: Water balloons, straw bales and egg tosses are not permitted.​

IMPORTANT - Specific Group & Day Use Notes:
Day Use kitchen shelter

More information as I get it!

Last edited:

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

I voted for June 3rd at Seaquest State Park - note that the NW Overland Rally is June 15-18 so there may be some that don't want to be away for two weekends in a row. It is two hours away but for a planned longer event (long meet-n-greet with luncheon) I think it would be well worth it. Making it a little further south for the OR folks is a good idea. Let's get @Michael busy on region patches and maybe we can have the NW by then?????

Anyone up for a convoy from Redmond/Bellevue/Kirkland/Bothell area??

@jdunk thanks for taking the lead. Will keep an eye on this.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I voted for June 3rd at Seaquest State Park - note that the NW Overland Rally is June 15-18 so there may be some that don't want to be away for two weekends in a row. It is two hours away but for a planned longer event (long meet-n-greet with luncheon) I think it would be well worth it.

That's why I my thought was to do some kind of potluck style at the park. Get more people, more time, etc.

Enough to get Oregon and Washington people together!

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

I voted for June 3rd at Seaquest State Park - note that the NW Overland Rally is June 15-18 so there may be some that don't want to be away for two weekends in a row. It is two hours away but for a planned longer event (long meet-n-greet with luncheon) I think it would be well worth it. Making it a little further south for the OR folks is a good idea. Let's get @Michael busy on region patches and maybe we can have the NW by then?????

Trying to do figure dates but I would be up for a convoy from this area.

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Too far for a day trip, possible interested if it turned into an overnight.
There Is no reason it can't be an overnight. Part of why I'm making the decision within the next couple days. So people can make their plans [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

On both the third and the 10th so that it doesn't effect your scheduling it's free for me and when the date is settled I'll can-x the date I don't use. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: giarc1234