Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I paid for 4 spots and my 4Runner for the Roof Top Tent Rally so if anyone wants to bring extra people I can account for them.
Thanks Bryan!!!!! Awfully decent of you sir. :smile:

I might take you up on this, if they aren't all spoken for and I can make it. Won't really know till Thursday or Friday.

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
So how does the planning of meetups work? I’ve been in a lot of forums and I know sometimes important info can get buried in the back and forth. Do they just get posted here? I saw a winery thrown out, but didn’t see any concrete details.

Reactions: Casper66

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

So how does the planning of meetups work? I’ve been in a lot of forums and I know sometimes important info can get buried in the back and forth. Do they just get posted here? I saw a winery thrown out, but didn’t see any concrete details.
You can definitely post a link here, but definitely use the Rally Point feature above. It's pretty self-explanatory, but if you need some help just let me know.

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
You can definitely post a link here, but definitely use the Rally Point feature above. It's pretty self-explanatory, but if you need some help just let me know.
Got it, from what I see, we don’t have any DMV events scheduled, so I will stay tuned. I’m more of a follower than leader in social settings and planning haha (lead too much at work)...but I will come out of my shell if I need to.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Bryan0302

Rank III

Member I

Poquoson, VA, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Leahy
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Thanks Bryan!!!!! Awfully decent of you sir. :smile:

I might take you up on this, if they aren't all spoken for and I can make it. Won't really know till Thursday or Friday.
No problem, I forgot to mention that my son will be with me so that leaves two slots but I can always hide him for a few minutes.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

.... Did someone say local craft beer??? :relaxed: I’m in for that!
Yep! It's Tap 29 brewery at Prince Michel winery down in Madison. Give us a couple of weeks at least we were just about wiped out this opening weekend. We do have a couple of barrells ready to be kegged. 1 is a smoked rye and scotch ale man is it good.

Reactions: Ready6delta

RoamingEmily

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

New South Wales, Australia
First Name
Delete
Last Name
Meplz
Member #

Yep! It's Tap 29 brewery at Prince Michel winery down in Madison. Give us a couple of weeks at least we were just about wiped out this opening weekend. We do have a couple of barrells ready to be kegged. 1 is a smoked rye and scotch ale man is it good.
Ooooooh, I’m usually a big fan of smoked ryes! I’ll add it to my list of places to check out. And if someone plans a meetup there, even better!

Reactions: Casper66